Reviews for Do you still love me?
Zivyx chapter 10 . 8/9
bitter birthday
Zivyx chapter 2 . 8/9
Soooo misunderstanding... that [1]
OMG OMG OMG ILoveMilkTea... That Mitsu fanfic was AMAZING (in my opinion) it's one of my, now considered, favorite and completed fanfic I have ever read (unlike one story...) *cough*cough*NoThankYou*cough*cough* XD sweet ending including the extra but I'm just wondering who caused that hit n' run accident. Anyways I hope you read this rev and well... At least acknowledge it :3 I3MITSU
Julia-kun chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Daaamn, 4 in the morning and I'm still reading this.
I don't usually read long fanfics but damn dude, you got me hooked up in this one.
Great job!
Gunz chapter 20 . 10/23/2014
Oh God.. This is so great I could say!
I wonder at first that if Mio really love Ritsu, i mean come on! She forgave everything about Ritsu, all she can remember was herself. Ritsu must love her so much cos if I was in her shoes, I might break up with her before she even utter "We are done.". But yeah, I'm glad about what Ritsu did and she deserves happiness which is her Mio-chan :)
rizkakarima1 chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
Man, this is first time i read a fanfics almost crying. Such a brilliant story. Thank you and keep writing mitsu fanfics. Hands down for the great author-sama :D
imnotwhoithinkia chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
just re read all the chapters (been reading this fanfic since 2013) if i remember right there was a part when ro,ko, kie were talking about hitting ritsu, or was it just my imagination? but now it seems gone
Hope chapter 20 . 5/31/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! They so CUTE! Hope you can make more story of Ritsu and Mio!
calamaricheese chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
Re-found my account from 2 years ago and was exhilarated to see that this story had been completed! First story I had fully committed to on FF right after I watched the anime. In my mind, this story has been almost an extension of the anime, and I wanted to take the time to let you know how grateful I am for you writing this story.
thefamouscookieeater17 chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
I just read this story and I really liked it! It got me hooked up from the first chapter up until the end! Mitsu is such a great couple :3 (I'm sorry if this is an old story, but I'm new around here eheh )
luthor112 chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
Awwww _
This was really sweet!
It was the ending I hoped for. And the Extra was a very good idea.
The whole story was well written and feeling inducing.
The defender of pokespe chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
Oh arceus you
You made me cry so bad earlier
And now during the Omake section
Mio's just like praying to get Ritsu back and everything
And ritsu's just like wishing their wishes won't come true xDDDDDD
ShoujoGirl chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
You finished it! I'm so happy! (T_T)
Kudos to you!
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
Well that wraps up this little story. While I am not that partial to Mitsu I have to say this is probably one of the better ones I have read.

Ritsu wanting to hide the fact that she regained her memories was interesting. Quite cunning of her to play dumb and gauge whether Mio truly did want her back and was not wanting to rekindle their relationship due to pity and guilt. Despite all the setbacks she had to endure Ritsu showed great restraint. It would have been very easy for her to just jump back into the relationship but her reluctance truly shows how hurt she was by Mio's actions. I don't blame her waiting so that she could see if Mio really did care for her. So while I would call this somewhat OC you have done the necessary character development so that it now makes sense.

You really made me peeved at Mio. That's a good job writing the character and throughout the story her stand-offish behavior towards Ritsu was both troubling and, most importantly, in character. I would see her acting like this in a strained relationship. While it takes a bit of creative guessing since we never see Mio in a relationship in canon the way you pulled her character off feels true to the original while, at the same time, different and fresh.

In the end we have a happy ending and I'm a sucker for good endings so kudos to you for doing it. You could have very easily made Ritsu spiteful towards Mio, even going so far as to hurt her in retribution. It wouldn't have been out of the question and Ritsu would have had enough justification to do so. But that didn't happen and I'm glad. Great story it was fun to read.
shamanic demonator chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
Love the story! Glad that u added the extra, felt abit dissappointed if it ended there :)

Thanks for writing such a nice story :)