Reviews for Love is just a Chemical
You're horrible chapter 1 . 6/10
You stole this fanfic and then changed the gender pronouns.
You should continue this story its got a ton of potentiel
WolfOfLightning chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Why isn't there more to this?! I REALLY want to read more!
97kingdomwolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
But things dont always go as planned
do they
Tara Scaife chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Please continue! This is really well written and I enjoyed reading it, by the way, nice username! Would you kindly continue this story. (See what I did there? XD)
M.F.-ING TEDDY chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
How dare you steal from my sweet babu! I'd cut you if I could reach through the internet! HISSSSS
ElfyOne13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Wow, gotta say - glad that so many people noticed this was my work. Signed into my DeviantArt for the first time in a while thanks to college and graduate studies and I had several messages from people telling me about this. Look, it really doesn't help you to use someone else's work like this. Just try to write something of your own. It's a fanfiction, but you're still giving the characters personality and life through writing. All you do is hurt yourself and make yourself look like a fool when someone realizes you didn't actually write the work. Granted, you changed the male to female for the main character, but otherwise it's pretty well untouched. I would appreciate it if you would take this down and try writing something of your own.
Cho Tamazaki chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
What happens next?! Plz update I never find good stories like this. Plz update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Reported. Stolen from ElfyOne13 on DA. Original title Precious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Stolen from ElfyOne13 on deviantart.
CaliforniaStop chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
O. M. G.

I had almost the exact same idea for a BioShock fic, a little gender-bender making Jack Jackie (or Jill or something) just because I think there would be a lot of interesting dynamics between female Jack and the other characters (most notably, Andy Ryan and especially Fontaine ;D)

I'm really intrigued about this and I want you to continue ASAP!
Not your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Stole from ElfyOne13 on deviant art.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
You STOLE this from art/Precious-Part-1-176201908?qmeta%3Aallboost%3ApopularJackfontaine&qo38&catpath&order0&offset38 on DA. REPORTED.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I didn't expect to like this, but I did. I thought this was a lovely story, and do hope you continue with it. c: