Reviews for New Buds
paola312 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
You should continue the story, it's a pretty good story with a good idea
babyvfan chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
babyvfan chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Okay. Mako is being a complete, total asshole. He chose Korra. He no longer has a say on who Asami can or can't see.
CoralineCastell chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
I'm really in love with your fanfic, you rule. I absolutely adore your writting, and the plot itself is quite interesting. I dearly hope you will not go to long without writing or abandon this fanfic, I beg you (seen it happen too many times already).
Irosami (or Irohsami) is most certainly one of the best non canon Korra ships, imho, and you are making justice to it.

Overall, I think we need more fanfics like yours: well written, hard to put down and, without a doubt, making justice to an excellent couple.

Cheers, and I hope eagerly of an update soon.
Razumi3 chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter, this is a really good story. I'm excited to see what you write next. c:
Fennkyn chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
Esperanza-para-todos chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
What no you have to finish this it's to well written to just stop please ! It's so beautifully written
Hattie chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
Wow, this is great! All the characters are character! I love it! Everything about this is perfect!
Donna91 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Ooooh I can't wait for more of this story! You've captured the characters so well!
The Lady Geek chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
And they just kiss? Just like that? Wow, you like to speed things up a bit don't you?
emazings chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Love this story. Wonderful writing. Update soon!
emazings chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Loved that last line.
flamey o chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Ahhh... You're killing me here. I come here (Korra archive) for some good makorra, thinking it was my otp, and all it takes is one good Irosami for me to covert. It's either that I'm weak or that this is a ridiculously good story. Obviously, it's the latter.

Please update soon!

flamey o
Nats boo chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
I pinched the newgurls ass
We went out and had sex
She pregnant
Her name is natlie
Her parents kicked her out
I love her