Reviews for The Saga Part Four: Promises
REDEADED chapter 15 . 6/15
Another beautiful chapter my friend! Keep the greatness coming!.

-Ed
FoxOwne chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
The magnificence of this story doesn't even need to be a FanFiction. This story could blow some novels out of the water, and easily earn the attention of many young readers. Nevertheless, I do love the fact that it is a FanFiction, and I will cherish this story forever. I cannot wait for the next chapter to this great story!
REDEADED chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
AHHHHH! I cannot wait for this fucking story to keep on going! Keep up the bad ass work my friend and don't lose focus :)

-REDEADED
RavenFollower13 chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
*SCREAMING* Your back! You're really really back! Omg, all the hiatuses in this story are going to kill me with anticipation. You always update right after I give up and then you give me a heart-attack (no offense intended)! God, seriously, I am so happy and excited right now. And Zim and Gaz? Adorable. Absolutely love it, genuine tears of excitement and throat closing are happening right now. That sounds super weird but, the facts cannot be argued with. _

Very sorry to hear about your year-long struggle though. Best wishes!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
YYEEEEEEESS! FINALLY UPDATEEED! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
AAAAAAHHH! Where's my update?! i neeeed chapter 13! pleeeeeeeeeeezze!
mia-nailo chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
Please for the love of this series and all its glory, UPDATE! Seriously though, I love your writing but I have been holding off reading part 3 because I have been waiting for you to finish so I can read it all in one shot, I really don't like waiting especially since it is such an amazing storyso please for the love that is all humaine(sp?) Update again, PLEASE!
Fin Daanik Sil chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
OMG please do keep going. I wanna see this completed so badly. It's such a good story that if it does end, it deserves to have a proper ceremony by being complete, and not just leaving us all on a cliffhanger like that.
Invader STEK chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
What a twist, Gaz had the talisman all along, and Red is being surpisingly sensible
Invader STEK chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Hi, I have for the past couple weeks been reading your series all the way from time warp factor five, and I gotta say you have some Invader ZIM fic talent my friend. Keep it up. P.s. best fic series I have ever read and i've been reading fanfics for three years.
BlueGlass54 chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
review for chapters 4-11

Whew, that was quite the emotional rollercoaster. Excellent work as always.

It took me a bit to get back into the story after such a long time away, but your writing was as good as ever. Sort of anticlimactic how easily they took out the Brains on the Massive, but explained by the Brains not expecting a direct assault. Ira's return, on the other hand, was everything I'd hoped for.

Moving on from there Zim vs the Commander, followed by GIR killing Mimi, then Gaz and Skutch vs the Commander, Gaz and Dib vs the Commander, and finally back around to Zim vs the Commander... That whole sequence was just plain amazing. I really can't decide if I feel more pity or disgust towards the guy after reading all that, but he was certainly a great villain.

And now Zim's fully back! Yay! If only lasers and whatnot would stop interrupting Gaz whenever she tries to tell him she loves him.

As far as Tak goes, since we didn't see her die, I'm betting she's still alive, so I'm definitely anxious to see what comes next.

Thank you for posting your work for everyone.
BlueGlass54 chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Woohoo! More Mandylyon Saga!

I have to admit I was a bit concerned when you went from consistent updates to months of silence, so it's great to see you back. Now I need to go read this and the backlog of previous chapters I hadn't gotten around to yet. Honestly, I prefer reading large chunks of story all at once, like when I was able to read parts 1, 2, and part of 3 right in a row.

I was so excited to see an update that I left this review before actually doing any reading, so I guess I'll save comments about the story for a review on chapter ten in a couple hours or so once I'm all caught up.

Great to see you back.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
AHHHH ITS BACK! THIS JUST MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH
REDEADED chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Awesome! Cannot wait dear friend!

-Ed
bookwatchertox chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Welcome back! It is good to see you updating again!
I can honestly say that this chapter was worth the wait. Completely awesome as usual.
Keep up the great work and i hope to see more soon!
-bookwatchertox