Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
TheFrogFromHell chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
So far, it's good. I'd like to read the next chapter! And I like the flash-forward approach; it's very unique. Just one suggestion: the character of Lydia really interests me; it would be nice if we could see more of her personality in the way she interacts with other characters and internal dialogues rather than descriptions of her personality. Let the reader decide how s/he views her character rather than telling us what we should conclude about her personality (i.e. "she was a ruthless and cunning girl"- let us see her ruthlessness and cunning). That's the only criticism I have... I definitely want to keep reading, so I'll be awaiting your next update! (But no pressure).
HieiHeeroJiroRikuSesshySeto chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
oh wow I rilly like this fic please continue it soon _
Tsaukpaetra chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ah, so you had a flash forward to the end of the arc? Clever, but i wonder how you're going to get there.
Keep going! :)
WiseAbsol chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Definitely an interesting start! The flash-forward promises an exciting and dramatic - shall we say mid-season finale? It certainly promises that there will be action and romance/lemony content and a psychic baby, and really, what more can I ask for? The premise of watching a very cold Lydia defrost through her interactions with Mewtwo - who, it seems, will be able to transform into a human and eventually be named Rhyss - is certainly intriguing. Your Giovanni and Domino characterizations also appear accurate, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of them.

In any case, thanks for the read! I'm looking forward to more.

Sincerely,
WiseAbsol
MilGoncalez chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Hey there metros2soul ! I’m “MilGoncalez” from Deviantart )
Anyway; that’s a great first chapter! I’m already extremely interested in your OC character and on HOW you’re going to build her relationship with Mewtwo. That’s a great idea, by the way; to tell the story form a Team Rocket’s member point of view and, oh my, make her get involved with M2 ( i“Giovanni’s new Pokémon”/i) . I can’t wait to see what happens next! D