Reviews for Ricki Sparrow
Missing Ricki chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Hi, when the next chapter coming? Really missin' this you know. I LOVED the reunion, so PLEASE update VERY soon. Thanks
KeepCalmCuzAnythingCouldHappen chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! We all miss ricki!
esinger chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Totally different from the original if I remember correctly. I am pretty sure they met Michael on the Queen Anne's Revenge in the original. But anyways, I love the reunion and see you at the next chapter!
nur aysan chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
wow so good,I love your story,please update soon
fitzskimmons chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
AHHHH IT'S MICHAEL!:):):):):) I so love that kid:) anyways loved the family reunion! Can't wait for the next chapter:D So glad my favorite author is back
Her Grace the Duchess chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I actually loved the first one! I hope that she starts calling Jack dad. Father doesn't fit him.
The Reckless and The Brave chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
This story is lovely :) please continue! You're writing has improved quite a bit from just last year :) I finished reading through my old stories last night and I'm embarrassed that I posted such immature crap :P [this is Maria if you didn't already know]
esinger chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Yay! Ricki found Jacky! There at tortuga right now correct? Love te chapter and see you at the next!
fitzskimmons chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Awww yay! Perfect reunion:D love it! Update soon:)
Saskatcheran chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Oh yay!
fitzskimmons chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
EEP! So I don't think you have ANY clue as to how happy I was when I saw the update on this yesterday on your old profile. Then I saw that you were rewriting it and flipped out! I LOVE Ricki the first time and I KNOW this time'll be even BETTER! So glad my FAVORITE Pirates author is back!:D Update soon! Oh yeah and amazing job!
shulesluvvah chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
yayayayayay! im soooooo happy the storys back! :D
WhiteSheWolf17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Great first chapter. It gives an insight that was a bit scattered around in the first edition of the story. I can tell that this will be better and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
KeepCalmCuzAnythingCouldHappen chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
AMAMZING!Great start so far! Update soon glad Ricki is back!:))
The Reckless and The Brave chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
First of all I just wanna say thanks sooooo much for updating your peachykeen13 account. I almost completely forgot about this site! I, too, have matured quite a bit in my writing and am going to rewrite all of my stories. Now, I would like to say that this story is wonderful! :)