Reviews for black and gold
I am my secret chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Please please please update your story fast ! I know you left it but please update !
KaiRose67 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I love this idea! Please continue!
IrrelevantPenName chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Different concept. I like it. Continue please!
bleachers chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
(two birds with one stone, yeah!)

so this is
uh
amazing?

i'm not sure right now.

how do you adjective?

anyway, i loved this and thought it was a wonderful interpretation of the prompt!

it was nice, perfectly alternate, and . . . a bit funny? is that just me?

though i don't like the "clove gushed over cato", but yeah, that probably IS just me.

keep writing, please!

- rachel

(also, thank you for submitting!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
i love these kind of stories! pls continue!
TheWriterOnFire chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was a really inspired concept. It was really cool how you created this idea with Katniss and Peeta switching places in the Games. Great story and plot line! It sounds like it would be interesting if you continued!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i like the plotline! continue!
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow! This was a really interesting idea for an AU! You should definitely continue! I liked your role reversal idea - very creative. I liked seeing Katniss's perspective, especially since we didn't see that side of the story in the original. (That side being Peeta's side while he was off with the Careers.) I also liked the idea that it's Cato, not Gale, who gives Katniss the nickname of Catnip. Coming from Cato, it seems much more sinister and yet dismissive.

There were a few comma mistakes, and a few tense issues, but overall this was really good. It's not complete, so I assume you're going to write more, which makes me excited! Keep going!
5livelaughlove5 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love stories where Katniss and Peeta are sort of swapped. You should definitely continue.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I really liked this, Summer! It's a really good idea to reverse Peeta and Katniss' roles, and see how much of their original characterisation you keep, and you're doing really well with this. You've got a brilliant writing style that is definitely very memorable. Loved it! :D Update soon? :)
sydneysages chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Hey, Alex!

So this was definitely...interesting, to see Peeta and Katniss swap roles in the Games. The way you wrote it was good, but there were some grammatical mistakes in it, and it could have done with being a little more developed with how the story is different to THG - after all, if it's just the two characters switching places, it isn't very original!

Good job & keep writing!
CatchingTeardrops chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is cool! Update soon :)