Reviews for Somewhere With You
mzgypsy chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
nope can't like tanya if she is in bellas place...even if bella doesn't want to be tehre right then...
Burntcore chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Oooh drunk dials never go well.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Loving it, I finally got a chance to read these last few chapters. Grear job.
Nannyjojo chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Oh, poor Edward.

Well yeah Edward we all want to know they when, whys and wheres.

So she has missed him.

I take it Jasper was there when he got the letter, yet it has not put 2 and 2 together, or am I wrong about that?

Looking forward to more.
Nannyjojo chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Ok, I lost a chap somewhere, lol.
Must have been when I changed laptops and deleted all my emails without properly checking them first, thinking i've read them so I didn't need them. oopss.

Yeah so I went to the recent update and was confused, then I realised I hadn't read this chap.

Well they have finally met again, what will happen I wonder.

I was silently shouting at the first part of this chap, but now I can not wait to read more.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Good! He needs her back! I'm dying to find out what happened! Plus things seemed to go so well for them on their "blind" date!
namemeamy chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Oh no, not a drunk dial. Poor guy, she really did a number on him.
HockeyChick10 chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Loving it :)
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Yeah, now I'm even more pissed off at Bella for that Dear John letter and then acting like Edward never meant as much as we're assuming he meant to her. I mean, he's become an emotionally stunted person while Bella thinks it's ok to pretend that she doesn't know Edward when she meets him on this blind date. I mean, come on, why would she think it's ok to show not an ounce of remorse for ditching someone in a letter whole he's off fighting to save our lives and just completely dropping out of his life? O get that it was hard for her...I totally get it. But for her to act like he was nothing to her, in the grocery store and on the "date"? Slap in the face for Edward. And I'm irritated at him for not bringing it up when they were alone! Ugh, bring back Tanya already and let him give her an honest chance. OMG, did I just say that? LMFAO. Yep, I sure did!
KristineM chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
He definitely needs his questions answered. He needs peace of mind. Great chapter! Thanks so much!
divyvicki chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
I'm really interested in finding out the reason behind the letter Bella wrote.
AscotBella chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
I know it's wrong, but the beach has such sex connotations for me. Looking through Ed's eyes...seeing the sand on her legs...YUM!
debslmac chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Burntcore chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Hmmm, the bugs that bug me are japanese beatles or really any beatle. They tear up my trees.

Loved the chapter. I had a feeling bella was the blind date. Can't wait to see how this ends.
namemeamy chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Bella is playing the "we've never met before" game. Cute. So I guess Edward never talked about Bella to Jasper, at least not by name. Interested to see how this plays out and I really want to hear those nickname stories too! -Amy