Reviews for A Final Gift
NekoAmi1216 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Why do you hurt me in this way?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Liked this.
MarthaD chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Forget the toy, he has the real Captain America standing in his kitchen! hehe This was a really great story! I loved it! Good Job!D
Ordis chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
fgcjdfdh ALL THE FEELS :((( ALL THE FEELS :(((
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aww, that's sweet. And slightly creepy. I'm wondering why Steve didn't put his foot down more firmly. But then, it was Howard's.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
what a lovely, thoughtful look into Tony's childhood. Nicely written, well done.
Kelenloth chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this so much! I mean really, I have never had so many Tony feels until just now! Beautifully done, my frind. I looove you characterization of all involved, including Tony' mum and dad. (I also love the comment about an action figure of himself!) You have the most striking ability to write something completely simply, yet more full of human emotion and sentiment than I could ever hope to express. I really, really love it. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
TheLennonMobile chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
;_; Oh god the feeeeels. So many of them...And I could fall in love with your writing style :U *gushkissgush*
ScienceWolf chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
!1 So cute! I really like this. Thanks for writing man. You did it quite well. Excellent grammar, great idea. All around well done.
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Aw, how sweet, I do believe this is the first if not only fic I have read so far with Howard not being talked/written about in a bad manner.
MerlinaDementiaSnow chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
So sad and so beautiful at the same time.
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
sad but cute. great work.