Reviews for The Underworld Master's Vengeance
lalalala1 chapter 5 . 3/2
Love. It. It would be GRAND if this would continue.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Your taking to long, update already
Maikou chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
nice story so far. I hope Hewdraw ends up in here and turns good (the middle head from Uprising said he was proud of Pit when he was defeated) also, could you change Paollo's line from chapter 3? cussing doesn't work well with Kid Icarus. only change needed here is "I'm so bad(censored)" to "I'm so boss!" it's more appropriate. I put (censored) instead of the actual word because I strongly dislike cussing. I'm ok with the d word and the h word that doubles as a place name. but only if they're used only a few times in spread out chapters. other than that, as long as I see no blood or gore, this story shall do well! ...I really hope one of these days someone makes Hewdraw turn good. I like dragons, they're supposed to be good guys.
ThanatosKitsune chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Good chapter, it was worth the wait.

Take your time, don't rush.
DemonicPrincess Mary Nightmare chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
I ATE CHOCOLATE FOR BREAKFAST!
Selith chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
A: I likey the story.B: ju wanna become 3ds buds? if so, send friend code to
DemonicPrincess Mary Nightmare chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
That was wonderful.
DemonicPrincess Mary Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Yeah I kinda say a toga in my mind dose not look good on a Purrrrrrrfect chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awwwww... I like that story and can not wait for a new chapter ( sorry for this bad english but i am from germany...) You have to write more chapters! PLEASE! for your german fans?
PS: do you have holidays, too? NOW? ( IN GERMAN: Habt ihr jetzt auch Ferien?)
spoken like: Hapd ier jetst auchr ferian?
dacoolreader chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That is really good. I hope the next chapter comes soon as I really want to find out what happens next.
superzbigz chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Nice job on everybodys' personality. Looking forward to next chapters