Reviews for First Try: Team Tetsuo
engel17white chapter 41 . 12/3/2020
interesante no se si alguna vez lo continuaras o no, pero si lo haces seria interesante que este gaara llegara a la conclusión que solo obtendría verdadero aprecio y amistad de otros que sean "como él" (jinchurrikis)
saludos desde mexico
engel17white chapter 25 . 11/27/2020
para bien o para mal dejar vivir a esos niños es una decisión que luego llegara a morderle el trasero
podria haber agregado que un niño se desperto e intento atacar a sasuke y este estuviera a punto de matarlo, habría sido muy traumático
Yue in the Stars chapter 6 . 8/18/2020
Barako: imma run you outta town
Danzo: So You Have Chosen Death
RandyKaguyaofthewasteland chapter 6 . 8/5/2020
Rereading these is honestly better than my first time, because I have more appreciation for the little side stories. Hope your well. Your still my favorite naruto fanfic author.
BurnedMiw chapter 11 . 8/4/2020
Wow... The kid has issues...
BurnedMiw chapter 7 . 8/4/2020
He he loved it...
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Bell'inizio
Demon-night24 chapter 41 . 4/25/2020
Como me encanta este fic XD (no está terminado ¿o si ? ) tetsuo es un gran maestro y naru persiguiendo a gaara es tan posible XD jajaja
munchin munchkin chapter 41 . 4/15/2020
I really like this version of the story too. Any chance you'll come back to it?
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 41 . 3/31/2020
I really wish that this wasn't discontinued T.T It was so good! I love how you developed the characters and gave an interwoven plot that included several details and point of views. I hope that inspiration hits you at some point. If not, it was a great read while it lasted :D
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 6 . 3/30/2020
I think that this is one of the very VERY few times that I'm applauding Danzo lol
clover cat Klee chapter 41 . 11/2/2019
...Utatana Koharu, what are you doing? but then again, I'm not exactly sure what could help Sasuke at the moment, considering he refuses to listen to anyone and any attempt to force seems to only make him feel worse -.- at least Naruto gets a chance at the chunin exams, O hope the group marriage team doesn't hinder his chances toooo much . and I hope he doesn't get himself into trouble trying to befriend Gaara .
1,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »