Reviews for First Try: Team Tetsuo
amfan4l chapter 7 . 9/30
This chapter only had 99 words of dialogue. One paragraph... That's really pathetic considering how meaty this chapter is. All but 1-2% of it was descriptions. When it should have been something more like 25-30%.
doubledamn chapter 35 . 9/26
Any chance of Kabuto's near-unconscious level of regeneration ability to keep him permanently having the cold by accidentally healing the Cold Cells?
LonelyShepherd chapter 16 . 8/19
To anybody who hasnt read this chapter, IT IS A MUST READ! It sums up exactly what Danzo is thinking throughout EVERY naruto fanfic AND kishimoto's version. Actually...i'm starting to feel sympathetic for him...
Cemalidor chapter 4 . 8/13
Perhaps Danzo should have used the alcohol on HER to shut her up. :XD
the dark euphie chapter 40 . 8/4
I would love to see how this ends.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 40 . 6/30
Has this been abandoned? I'd love to see more of it.
AsuiKitsune chapter 30 . 6/27
Reading the fight between Sasuke and Koharu, the image that kept going through my mind was Mortal Kombat down hitting someone and their character just going ragdoll and bouncing then you hitting them again and again
TangyCitrus chapter 40 . 6/12
Aaw, I reached the last updated chapter... Booo~ i hope more comes soon though! Haha
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
FFFG chapter 40 . 6/9
Is it bad form to admit I much prefer this story to the 'Team 7', and even 'Shippuden', stories in this AU verse? I have so far found this fic more inspiring and interesting. I really like how Tetsuo has brought in Sakura and Sasuke and Kakashi into the team. I like how Naruto is honest in both his attempts to actually make them into a team, while maintaining his self-respect in not brushing their history under the carpet. He is a little resentful of they're treatment of him in the past, but he doesn't let it interfere with the mission. I really do prefer this fic to the others, so far. Even if I found Naruto's 'C' rank curse a little over the top, I really did enjoy seeing Zabuza and Haku again. I also was a fan of how casual you wrote Team Gaara in their explanation of jinchuuriki and their 'foreigner view' on the Uchiha massacre. It's even making Sasuke think for once in his life, and that is something I will always encourage. KTN

P.S.- reading about Kabuto's team plans and then seeing them put into play in this last chapter made me laugh embarrassingly loud at work. Too funny!
TangyCitrus chapter 15 . 6/2
Wow Sasuke, way to step and stomp on one of Kakashi's biggest and most painful landmines. By the looks of thins, he doesn't care and will probably do it again, the freakin turd.

The poor Sandaime getting his ass bitten time and time again by his mistakes or unfortunate lapses. He seriously needs a successor so he can enjoy his old life and age, be with family, and relax; he's done more than enough for Konoha, he deserves it.
TangyCitrus chapter 14 . 6/2
That is such a lovely and hilarious con Naruto pulled on that Iwa ninja, although it seems as if it might be rather true and more of an actual product instead. :)

The distorted or missing history never made sense in canon and why people had never heard of Uzumaki and other important historical or factual points in Konohan history. Sometimes, a lot of times, I wonder what the mangaka was trying to do and why or how some things are even possible, but then I remember it's a shonen manga meant for a young audience and it's purpose was to be entertaining, adventurous, a bit stereotypical and quite sexist. I love that you explore what Mizuki being an Academy Instructor and a traitor would have caused problems or sabotage in the school curriculum. I wonder what other changes there will be and how effective.

Freakin Sasuke with his lack of manners and respect. He's going to have that hammered out of him and soon I hope.
TangyCitrus chapter 6 . 6/1
Sometimes I find myself actually liking Danzo and thinking "why is he seen as such an evil man?" whenever i read him in your stories. in here while he was in the restaurant talking to koharu, near the middle, i said out loud and clapped my hand, "Dang he's good!" XD
Kytrin chapter 40 . 5/21
This is my second time reading this, and it's every bit as awesome the second time as the first. I absolutely love the universe you're creating here, and sincerely hope that you'll post more for it soon.
greekgeek chapter 40 . 5/5
Please update soon I have truly enjoyed reading this series and i hope you take it as flattery that I may use some of the ideas for my own Naruto story . Please update
Terahlyanwe chapter 40 . 5/5
Well there's Sakura somewhat sorted out.

I find the mizuki-actively-sabotaged-students idea to be very plausible, too. Great story!
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »