Reviews for First Try: Team Tetsuo
Flopsy the Ninja Rabbit?
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 1/16
Haruno Barako?
GhostRonin chapter 30 . 12/8/2023
Yeah none of the council members stand a chance against Itachi, there's a reason Danzo, who's stronger than Koharu and Homura, is scared of Itachi.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2023
Having Danzo be at the Ninja Complaint Desk (as Sarutobi's petty payback) is comedy gold.
But Danzo needing a cup of coffee laced very liberally with alcohol to deal with Sakura's raging mom takes the award.
StuffedToyTiger chapter 6 . 1/21/2023
Lmao I remember reading the other one but decided to give the divergence fanfic a chance. God I love that Danzo is fighting back with gossip
Reedz22 chapter 6 . 11/22/2022
Ok I love Danzo in this specially in chapter 6
you shall not know my name chapter 6 . 9/29/2022
YOU are a Miracleworker!
Like, for real!
You're actually making me like Danzo of all people with this chapter :C
I love it!
Yuzuki476 chapter 14 . 7/5/2022
Yep Tetsuo and kakashi and naruto are furious.
Jack Kellar chapter 41 . 2/25/2022
Dead fic. Too bad.
bonolomokgalapa chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarrisa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . . . . .
My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause
Arshe chapter 14 . 12/7/2021
Author: "So, you packed your entire apartment?" he asked.

"Yup." Naruto replied. "Everything but the trash."

Me: "...and the toilet and the kitchen sink."
nahuelvera2 chapter 41 . 8/4/2021
Siendo sincero, me atrapa más los personajes secundarios que el propio Naruto.
nahuelvera2 chapter 30 . 7/29/2021
Lástima que toda la experiencia de Koharu no se haya visto en el anime cuando Naruto grafiteaba el monumento.
nahuelvera2 chapter 19 . 7/26/2021
Cierto, nadie ve a los civiles, tranquilamente podrían ser kamikazes como en The Last, o alguna red de espionaje/contrabando.
nahuelvera2 chapter 6 . 7/21/2021
Es un hijo de perra, pero sabe bien lo que hace.
1,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »