Reviews for First Try: Team Tetsuo
EdoLevy chapter 6 . 8/22
fuck yeah gossipy danzo vs. shitty haruno. loving this
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 40 . 8/7
Ehhhhhhhhh?! What happened next? I think I just found the author I liked! Hahaha, I like your Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura! Please do update, thanks!
Foxy-Floof chapter 40 . 7/29
What an INTERESTING take you have on Naruto. This is intriguing, and original, which is hard to say about fanfiction, given that it's literally responsible for a fair number of tropes all on its own.

Bravo, and I look forward to future chapters. Also, it's kinda cute, in a twisty, underhanded sort of way, how Kabuto's teammates have managed to avoid Naruto's suspicion via a tactic not dissimilar from Gai and his "Springtime of YOOOOOOOOOUUUUTH!:

Oh God, please. Kill Me, before it takes what's left of my sanity.
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 40 . 7/29
I hope you will continue this whenever have time!I really enjoy it!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 16 . 7/28
Sweet, I may end kicking this spin-off more than original! It's really good! I especially like the Danzo being right even if he is a crotchety bastard take on things.
At first I was a little annoyed with how Sakura's mom had such a distorted view of reality, but I appreciate the fact that Danzo is taking this whisper campaign seriously. That he didn't blow it off, only to have it blow up in his face.
Sirwalterbeck chapter 40 . 7/9
This is so good.
Mister Whitey chapter 40 . 6/13
awesome story, but now that i get to this point, I'm annoyed that there hasn't been an update in 2 years.
SnarrySlave chapter 40 . 4/30
I likerhis one a bit more then team 7 I do hope you will update this asap
The Chthonic Professor chapter 40 . 4/30
GRK! *Chokes* *Dies*

There's no way it ends there! Oh come on, where's the Chunin Exam in Suna? All of your Team 7 stories are incredible, but they keep cutting off at the most inopportune moments. You're killing me here! Literally! I made the dying sounds and everything!
the dark euphie chapter 4 . 4/28
For some really odd reason I love Donzo in this, he's got just enough snark and understanding about the circumstances to make him tolerable and not hate his guts.
Thank you for writing one of the best Naruto stories I've ever read.
mimosa chapter 40 . 4/27
Your stories are all amazingly done and disappointingly unfinished.
dragonkeeper106 chapter 40 . 4/24
I love this series and I personally can't wait to see what happens next please continue it. it is a creative and illustrative how you portray the characters
Hinakura1 chapter 40 . 4/15
I like this one way more than the First Try: Team 7. There's something about Tetsuo that I really like.
1,313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »