Reviews for Child's Play The Alternate Version
Tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
It's December and it's almost 2016. I guess this story isn't going to continue because you gave up. If you haven't left this story, people would love to read this and you would've gotten a million of reviews. Please don't give up. You can't give up.
Tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
You still like Chucky right? Can you please update?
Tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
pretty please? Write more?
Tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
seriously you need to update...I'm forced to read this over and over again because i love it so much and I think there's gonna be a lot of success in this story so please for the love of God UPDATE! You have so much to write for.. People are going to love this story I promise you!
Tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
what the fuck?! It's 2015! How come you still haven't updated?! This story was getting really good and you just!...AGHHHHH!
Tmntfan4ever chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
and how old is penny?
Tmntfan4ever chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
don't you dare fucking leave this for the dead!
Tmntfan4ever chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
ATTENTION AUTHOR OF THIS WONDERFUL STORY YOU MUST KEEP GOING THIS IS VERY GOOD! Thanks! :)
deathangel1630 chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
Pls. Continue! I want to see wat happens!
GirlGoneWriting chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
I meant to say thats a pretty awesome fanfiction of 'what if' or 'imagine if' Child's Play story. You should finish it! :)
GirlGoneWriting chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
The best prequel of childs play story i have ever read! U should finish the story!
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
plss more chapterss
The-Effulgent-One chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Wait how old is Penny?
The-Effulgent-One chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
OMG UPDATE THIS IS SOME CRAZY SHIZ I LOVE IT
I.C.2014 chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Owe wow...
I wonder what Chucky will do now... he already threatened to kill his own daughter, so it wouldn't be much of a surprise if he decided to possess his own son. I knew John was going to die but... poor Bertha.