Reviews for The Stain On Your Hands
Rochester'sJane chapter 1 . 1/17
Oh, it's so, so wrong, but it's also so, so hot! Yum...
Mllt chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Sexy, in-character, and well written-not much else one could ask for in a fanfic! I especially loved the detail you put into your writing: "a chill not unlike the blade of one of Micheletto's daggers scrapes along his spine" and "his skin slick with guilty sweat" were some of my favorite lines. Keep up the great work,
-Mllt
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Just watched The Borsias back to back. Pissed there is no season 4. Mainly because the intensity between Ceasare and Lucrez was intense beyond words. I ate up every moment and resound their final scene 10 times. I wanted MORE. I want him. Googling for others 2 cents worth led me to your words. Hell yeah! Just what I was dying for but didn't know existed. Your original description in a world of over used lame sex talk was refreshing...and HOT. OH MY GOSH! I have no words to describe to you how much I relished your erotic tale of these 2 characters I have come to crave. Major 2 thumbs up and this will not be the last time I read your words. Thank you deeply!
Consign2Oblivion chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This was perfection 3 thank you!
Namarea chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Beautiful. I have always loved the idea of these two siblings. Simply exquisite!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Best I've read so far! Excellent writing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
The romantic dialogue was as amazing as the...ya know... Great job! :)
Romanticize chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Great story and I thought you kept them in character very well. Maybe season 3 will inspire you to write some more? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
sweet!
KATAKALI chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is... I cant even... My feels! This is awesome.
M.Borgia chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
You have very good writing skills! And you know how to tell a great story. Well done!
CourtneyHowlett chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'm literally screaming right now. OMG I almost fainted! By far the BEST LucreziaxCesare story I've ever read!
DevilCuriosity chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh, you fantastic human being you. I'm sweating bullets midway through this fic thinking wtf am I doing, this is incest! Outright incest! But then I remember this is Cesare/Lucrezia incest and it's the irresistible and enthralling we're dealing with. So fie to everyone else and power to this OTP because they are perfection together. And this piece! You are such a wonderful writer! These characters remain themselves and it's as if this instance could've happened at any point during the first two seasons. You went with what you saw in the first bit and carried out the emotional context of their relationship perfectly. Thank you for satisfying my unacceptable desire of their taboo union. Gonna go cleanse my brain now.
Misty Day chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I'm not one to read incest most of the time but this was incredible. You did a good job making this sexual and hot but not smutty, and that's a fine line. If you write anymore stories like this one I'd be happy to read them!
Det. Jim Bradshaw chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
What do I think? Delicious. This was a wonderfully written intimate scene. Very comforting and at the same time, erotic. Very, very good writing here. It takes patience to write an intimate scene, and it also takes guts. I remember the first time I wrote one, I was so nerve-wracked. Now, when I write them, I think- another? Do people get tired of them? But if they are written beautifully, then I think the reader truly likes them, like in the case of your fiction. Good work!