Reviews for Should I?
DanteVirgil09 chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
This is pretty funny and also touching at the same time. I don't know what you're planning, but I'm curious.
Jack Frost lover cadi93 chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
These were really good storys and i think your doing a grand job with the story! Keep it up as i said... GREAT JOB!
HolyBob chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
That was lovely, I liked it:)
BeautifulOblivion4212 chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
Pretty good.. lol Kevin got out of admitting it hehe looking forward to the next chapter. I have a suggestion u should make morning star kiss her and then Kevin see and then he tells Gwen that he loves her and him and Michael start fighting and she has to save one of them... It sounds fun to me but its your story :)
kittycatvamp chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
awwwww
HolyBob chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
I interested on how this is going, I can't wait tell you update:)
kittycatvamp chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
hmmm
BeautifulOblivion4212 chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Stiill cute, filler chapters which may not be entertaining but they still play a vital part in a story. Good job :) I am a very patient person and I look forward to your next chapter :3
Hazel chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Garbage! So Gwen can go on a date with someone else despite having a bf but she cannot pick her bf Kevin's phone? Are you kidding me? Gwen is a wh#re in this story, that is all!
DanteVirgil09 chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
I liked how you mentioned the relationship between Ben and Julie. Sweet but good to show how the two have their own opinions on food. And as for Gwen and Michael, nice touch on the karate match, it is a throw back to the first episode with Gwen taking out the blond guy :)

Good development so far. Keep it up.
Kanzaki Aiko chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Really need Gwevin A.S.A.P :D
Kanzaki Aiko chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
I really wonder how the story will go next... work hard okay!
DanteVirgil09 chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
It is good, don't worry about it, a bit short yes, but nothing to worry about. As long as this sets up for what comes next.

And I liked Ben when he was less obnoxious during the first two seasons of Alien Force...not so much now.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
This is amazingly well written :) i really love this fanfic. I like how you stay so true to the characters ;U; keep up the good work! 3
Gwevin chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Ben and Julie anytime soon? Gwevin?