Reviews for If You Only Knew
ThisIsReallyHappening chapter 5 . 3/4
*cries endlessly*
Really? What am I supposed to do now? This is so so so good.
What will Bella do when she wakes up?
Will Edward mention the cuts?
Will Carlisle and Esme find Bella in their home?
Will these two crazy kids ever get their act together?
I will now go wallow in a sea of despair...
Beautiful, beautiful story. Awesome job on the teenage angst. I feel like Im living in their skin.
Cannot wait for more.
xoxo
ThisIsReallyHappening chapter 4 . 3/4
wowzers. I wonder if therapy will actually do edward any good. Carlisle needs to take a chill pill. He cant expect everyone to cope the same way. Let Edward breathe some. Sheesh. Sorry-thats the inner teenager in me.
Im not even mad he got head from Lauren. He needs a break. A little relaxation should do him some good. I wonder how he and bella will eventually get around to being friends,at least.
Did I tell u I love this story? Cause I do!
ThisIsReallyHappening chapter 3 . 3/4
oh man. They are both oh-so-troubled. And Rosalie is a you-know-what.
Edward was right, Bella should have come to his defense sooner, in front of ppl. I do think Alice is a genuinely good person. I hope Edward and his brother's relationship doesnt get strained...
Grrr, I hate Phil. I cant believe he did that to Bella, but I am shocked Rosalie kept it a secret like she did. I guess she is a good friend, but only to those she chooses.
This is addictive. Very realistic writing and I feel as if I know the characters!
Next... :)
ThisIsReallyHappening chapter 2 . 3/4
And so they meet...
Edward's pain. Oh man. He's hurting way more than Jasper and I hope he can manage to see Carlisle and Esme are there to help him.
50 bucks for poptarts? typical. I sooo see that happening.
They spot one another, but Edward has no interest in bella. ouch! You feel that Bells?
It's your pride, falling to the floor.
Pick that up, will ya?
Another great chapter! I love this oh so much! Next...
ThisIsReallyHappening chapter 1 . 3/4
ohhhhhhh mannnn. I love a good broken badass bella! I'm already intrigued. a broken angry edward...dead mama and papa...all the makings of an intriguing angst filled story-with a twist! I cant wait to read more! Onto more... *holds breath*
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I hope you will continue it one day.
debslmac chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Loving this
Kreezy chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I absolutely love this fic! I wish you could update this more because it is simply perfection. I love Alice, I love Jasper.

I completely understand what Edward is going through. I feel that his "i hate everyone" demeanor should only be expected from losing his parents.

I usually love fanfic Emmett, but boy do I despise that boy this time.
I can't wait for your next update! Please don't put this to the side. It's too much of a masterpiece!
majestic seahorse chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I like this story! Do you plan on updating it soon? I want to read the next chapter. :)
WardLover TwiFan chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
I can only guess what's going to go thru Bella's mind when she wakes up the next morning in Edward's bed. On top if that, can he really keep her presence secret until Alice gets there in the morning? With my luck, I would totally get busted in this situation. I hope we get a better idea of what led to her being in this condition.

Good luck with all your school work. I know I'll be here when you get back.

- Monique
WardLover TwiFan chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
I didn't realize THAT was called the nervous game. ;-)
I hope therapy helps Edward more than it has helped Bella. And where is Master Newton? Why is he not on the boat for the charity function? Maybe it's irrelevant, maybe not. Jasper is having second thoughts about his group of friends, but I think that this early in the game he's going to ignore that voice in his head. My oldest isn't a teenager and, knock on wood, none of my kids have experienced any tragedy in life. I fear having to deal with an emotionally unstable teen. It has to be one of the most frustrating situations when you have the knowledge and experience to help but they refuse to listen to you. Arg! Take my kids and bring them back when they're 25. I'm kidding, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

WardLover TwiFan chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Jasper's fitting in much better than Edward. Alice is perky and friendly without being overbearing. Bella DEFINITELY has more issues than Edward. Wow! Phil's just a creep. I can't even imagine weighing 88 pounds. I may have been that when I was 8. LOL. Bella's therapy didn't prove useful in the long run at all.

WardLover TwiFan chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
It's outside the box again with Renee being a big shot lawyer instead of a flighty free spirit. I've seen a few fics where she's a successful professional but not that many. It's also an original idea that Esme and Carlisle chose to not have kids rather than not being able to have them or them having the perfect "2.5" kids. Bella seems to have more issues than the newly orphaned Edward and Jasper. It's great that she has a group of good friends, but she's not being truly open to them, allowing them to see her pain and help her. Kate and Tanya are gone, for now, and most of the rest of the usual gang has appeared. Edward's first impression of Bella is NOT good. It's refreshing for an AH fic for him to not go goofy with love at first sight.

WardLover TwiFan chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I wish I could tell you why I book marked this fic recently so that I could give credit where it's due, but unfortunately I don't remember. I did not read it when it was posted before, but I do read your other WiP. So..my immediate thought after reading is, "Kate? Tanya? Whaaaat? Where are Bella and Alice?" I know, I know, first chapter and all. You already chose to step out of the box with Peter and Charlotte Cullen and I like it. Hopefully you won't choose to pull it again. I'm the type that sticks around even if the updates are sporadic.

SLKerouac chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Edward now has to go to therapy which he found out will be paid by his trust fund. He did not want to be there but knows that this will be the way it will have to be till he turns eighteen. He has a hard time trusting anyone now even his brother. Edward will be there every week. Carlisle is waiting for him after therapy. Edward wants a car and Carlisle makes him a deal but will Edward keep his part of the deal? Carlisle drops him off at Jake's house. Carlisle like his friends more that who Jasper is hanging out with. Next day at school Emmett gives Edward more shit and Jake and friends pull Edward away. Newton tried to get Emmett to back off and now he will be feeling the wrath of Emmett. In class now Edward is partnered up with Bella for their science project. Edward doesn't like it and Bella is wondering why he doesn't like her. Now Edward is having a hard time. He has been thinking about Bella and what she is about. Lauren picks him up to hang out. Lauren wants more from Edward but he doesn't. He ends up going home. Jasper is still out. Edward gets a text from Jasper. He is begging Edward to call him. Edward calls and Jasper wants him to come and pick him up and others. Edward doesn't really want to but he does. When he gets there he finds out that Bella is totally out of it. Jasper and Alice want him to take her home. He ends up taking her to his bedroom. There is more to Bella than he knows. He puts her to bed and then sees the cuts on her legs. There is more there but what? Will Edward try to be a friend to Bella? Will there be some give and take between them that will let them talk with each other? What happens when Bella wakes up? Will Carlisle and Esme say anything about Bella being there? Keep writing!