Reviews for If You Only Knew
Good luck.
sue1zide chapter 3 . 3/3
Life can be Hell!
sue1zide chapter 1 . 3/3
It's going to be interesting to find out how their lives will connect.
ThisIsReallyHappening chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
*cries endlessly*
Really? What am I supposed to do now? This is so so so good.
What will Bella do when she wakes up?
Will Edward mention the cuts?
Will Carlisle and Esme find Bella in their home?
Will these two crazy kids ever get their act together?
I will now go wallow in a sea of despair...
Beautiful, beautiful story. Awesome job on the teenage angst. I feel like Im living in their skin.
Cannot wait for more.
xoxo
ThisIsReallyHappening chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
wowzers. I wonder if therapy will actually do edward any good. Carlisle needs to take a chill pill. He cant expect everyone to cope the same way. Let Edward breathe some. Sheesh. Sorry-thats the inner teenager in me.
Im not even mad he got head from Lauren. He needs a break. A little relaxation should do him some good. I wonder how he and bella will eventually get around to being friends,at least.
Did I tell u I love this story? Cause I do!
ThisIsReallyHappening chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
oh man. They are both oh-so-troubled. And Rosalie is a you-know-what.
Edward was right, Bella should have come to his defense sooner, in front of ppl. I do think Alice is a genuinely good person. I hope Edward and his brother's relationship doesnt get strained...
Grrr, I hate Phil. I cant believe he did that to Bella, but I am shocked Rosalie kept it a secret like she did. I guess she is a good friend, but only to those she chooses.
This is addictive. Very realistic writing and I feel as if I know the characters!
Next... :)
ThisIsReallyHappening chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
And so they meet...
Edward's pain. Oh man. He's hurting way more than Jasper and I hope he can manage to see Carlisle and Esme are there to help him.
50 bucks for poptarts? typical. I sooo see that happening.
They spot one another, but Edward has no interest in bella. ouch! You feel that Bells?
It's your pride, falling to the floor.
Pick that up, will ya?
Another great chapter! I love this oh so much! Next...
ThisIsReallyHappening chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
ohhhhhhh mannnn. I love a good broken badass bella! I'm already intrigued. a broken angry edward...dead mama and papa...all the makings of an intriguing angst filled story-with a twist! I cant wait to read more! Onto more... *holds breath*
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I hope you will continue it one day.
debslmac chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Loving this
Kreezy chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I absolutely love this fic! I wish you could update this more because it is simply perfection. I love Alice, I love Jasper.

I completely understand what Edward is going through. I feel that his "i hate everyone" demeanor should only be expected from losing his parents.

I usually love fanfic Emmett, but boy do I despise that boy this time.
I can't wait for your next update! Please don't put this to the side. It's too much of a masterpiece!
majestic seahorse chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I like this story! Do you plan on updating it soon? I want to read the next chapter. :)
WardLover TwiFan chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
I can only guess what's going to go thru Bella's mind when she wakes up the next morning in Edward's bed. On top if that, can he really keep her presence secret until Alice gets there in the morning? With my luck, I would totally get busted in this situation. I hope we get a better idea of what led to her being in this condition.

Good luck with all your school work. I know I'll be here when you get back.

- Monique
WardLover TwiFan chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
I didn't realize THAT was called the nervous game. ;-)
I hope therapy helps Edward more than it has helped Bella. And where is Master Newton? Why is he not on the boat for the charity function? Maybe it's irrelevant, maybe not. Jasper is having second thoughts about his group of friends, but I think that this early in the game he's going to ignore that voice in his head. My oldest isn't a teenager and, knock on wood, none of my kids have experienced any tragedy in life. I fear having to deal with an emotionally unstable teen. It has to be one of the most frustrating situations when you have the knowledge and experience to help but they refuse to listen to you. Arg! Take my kids and bring them back when they're 25. I'm kidding, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

-Monique
WardLover TwiFan chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Jasper's fitting in much better than Edward. Alice is perky and friendly without being overbearing. Bella DEFINITELY has more issues than Edward. Wow! Phil's just a creep. I can't even imagine weighing 88 pounds. I may have been that when I was 8. LOL. Bella's therapy didn't prove useful in the long run at all.

-Monique