Reviews for Balancing The Ledger
Bella chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I adored the episode you mentioned and I love this. You should write more like this, it's brilliant. It's a neat spin on Lassiter's character and it fits to me.

BeautifulHalfBlood
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Loved it ! Kickass job(:
Pineapple Angel 14 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
DUDE! This story is awesome! I love the super cop form of Lassie! I also love the Shawn whump and fight scenes! Also, you have an amazing knack for use of adjectives! so descriptive! cool! I really enjoyed it!
PsychLover chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is so awesome! I really hope you continue on with the story!
Amanda Do'Urden chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Love hurt/comfort and bamf Lassiter especially. I can't tell you how happy I am to see someone correctly use the word "disoriented" instead of "disorientated"!
Peekaboo42 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Love it! Very believable characterization for Lassie. Add a helping of self sacrifice, and you will have a wonderful Whump story.
erihan chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
it is awesome, im glad shawn wasnt scared of him
Selene-of-the-Moon2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love it. The new Lassie grabbed my attention and yanked on by heart. I really really like him. :D I'll be on the lookout for anything more. ;)
Em chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hi!

Aww... nice story. I love Lassiter being badass and going after Shawn. Indeed, I've seen LDSK and was hoping to see something like this!

So cute the care he then takes with Shawn... the worries he has.

Please keep on writing! ,')
unobtrusivescribe chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I like this Lassie! He's definitely a BAMF! His little thoughts and opinions were interesting and somewhat funny, especially the one about Shawn and Gus being terrified of him.
xxSpade's Ace chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I saw BAMF!Lassie and was like I AM EFFING READING THIS STORY EFF YES YES YES YES YES.
Cuz...you're totally right. I haven't run across a single bad-ass Lassie story until now, and it's incredibly disappointing. ...I guess I'll have to write one myself. :o

There's something about whumped!Shawn and BAMF!Lassie that just makes everything so awesome. Thanks so much for writing this and taking the time to at least try and make sure your facts are actually facts! :D I definitely loved this.
TealcIsTheBomb chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Badass Lassie!

Love it!

I also like how you incorporated another character that Omundson played into the world of Psych and you did it smoothly also. Lassie really does remind me of a former military man who has those values deeply engrained in his brain.

Again, Love it!
Xiaoqing chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Thats really cute. It'd be awesome if you made a sequal. Anyways, that was amazing.