Reviews for Just the way it is
lina89 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
this was really good! me too I’m a delena fan but you are right words can hurt more than anything and Damon would never forget her decision and just like the “it will be always Stefan" speech he'll always remember that :(! but I believe that delena will end up together! I know she is young but she have to realize how bad she is hurting him! I really hope this is not how she will have this convo with him in the show I’m sorry I just wanted to slap Elena really hard in the face lol and I hope Damon will make this way more tougher on her!I mean how someone can be so selfish! the best thing she can do to him is letting him go not wanting him to stay and watch her and Stefan! it's the cruelest thing she can do to him! I’m so glad that he left in the end! But u did an awesome job portraying them! Sorry for the rant lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Hello!
First of all, I wanna say I loved how you pictured how meaningful can be words we actually think unmeaningful.
I also want to say that I totally agree with Damon's point of view. He does need to think about himself, and put himself first sometimes. Sometimes, it's okay to put yourself first. Some people may call it selfish, so be it!
I think Damon has put Elena's hapiness above his own enough times. And I also think it is okay for him to feel tired and feel like he's done.
And about Elena, I think that she's still to young to understand the all-consuming love Damon's capable of giving. She's not ready for that kind of love. So, she settles for the calm, safe and (dare I say) boring love Stefan gives her.
I know I'm ranting here, so I'll just stop right now!
But why don't you take a shot and continue this story? I think it has potential to become a longer story ;)

Love.
xoxo,
AlexisPetrova ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This. so much! As sad as it made me, about time!