Reviews for The Shattered Mirror
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Please continue
Rainy-Round chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
seems interesting enough, I look forward to your next update. :)
fansgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'm look forward for this next chapter
Luccian chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hmmmmmm...
As far as I can tell this story has the potential to go far. I'm fairly certain by what you have in this first part that you can make this into a good story.
I should stop typing now since I don't really have anything left to say...
Last thing though: Please...I am begging you to PLEASE MAKE THIS THE BEST STORY YOU CAN! I CAN BARELY FIND GOOD FANFICS WITH TERU IN THEM!
Okay, I'm done being emotional...
Bye
anon chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is like that Pokemon fanfic, "Watch Your Back." But I look forward to next chapter.
joanna chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
completely awesome! amazing writing skills combined with a good story line, just with the prologue u got me hooked!
anon chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I thought you said you pre-wrote the chapters! Please update, it's REALLY good!
NatsukiKazanari chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Great start and I'm looking forward to more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is new and you caught my interest.

It's great to know you prepare ahead, looking forward for more chapters.
Xiora09 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aaah. I'm sooo curious. What's gonna happen next. Why are these 'kidnappers' after mahjong players. Ooooh. I've been longing for a story like this one, focused on Saki or Teru and such. Whatever the case, keep writing, I look forward to what you have in store.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is actually a really good idea, who could be kidnapping the pro players? I love these types of "what if" scenarios and I'm really looking forward to Teru's appearance!

Cookies,
Mia
TeruTime chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Hey Juliet, I have been a long time fan of your oneshots since A Certain Snow Angel , and I have recently decided to make an account of my own.

On a general note, I think your writing is fantastic, and this particular story, "The Shattered Mirror," is definitely my favorite. Not sure what that anon was referring to but I find the spelling, grammar, and proper usage of commas, periods, etc. to be very satisfactory. I like the idea of skilled Mahjong players being kidnapped by a mysterious player thief. It is a nice fresh spin.

For this chapter in particular, I knew after reading this 'prologue', this story had a great deal of promise. I enjoyed the interaction between Kiyosumi, and it seemed pretty believable. Keep up the good work, and I'll be expecting a new chapter in the very near future.
Nakochi chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I don't know much of Saki world and I'm reading this with only knowledge of the anime(both Saki and Achiga) so... spoilers ahead! No matter, I'll just read the wikia for infos. Interesting prologue but I really did not expect a start like that, but I really liked. Excited to see what you'll do with this. Take care, Juliet!
ButterflyClip chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You're finally back with a new fic! I've said this thousand of times already but I really love your Index one-shots :3 I just got into Saki/Achiga stuff recently and I went to FF in hope of reading any interesting fics and what a surprise, I find a Saki fic written by my favorite LastOrderxAccelerator author!

Now on to the review, your prologue is really intriguing though it's the summary that pulls me in the most, I think. Nice prologue, aside from the fact that there's no Senriyama in this chapter! How could you! Just kidding.

Please update soon, I can't wait to see how the rest of these unravels.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Good story plot! I like it! Just be sure to remember comma placement ;)