Reviews for Academia
Mia chapter 16 . 9/18
Please please please update this soon! This is brilliant! Your portray Holmes perfectly! And I love Catherine's attitude! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
SoulCut chapter 16 . 9/13
Glad you are going to keep updating! I had to re read the story, so im definitely hooked again. Great chapter!
loveit chapter 5 . 1/23
Your writing and tale of this Miss Keaton is simply put ravishing! I simply love it and can't get enough of it. Well thought out and well written, I look forward to reading more of your works.
Regin chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
iI Like, I Lust, I Love!pLEASE uPDATE sOON!
Domino91 chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Uppppdate it's been a year watch the movie again get that spark back just don't leave this story hanging
just chillin.killin chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
she's playing a game with a man who plays the game for the sake of the game
Nephele.Paints.The.Rain chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
I know that (at the time) 5'5'' might be too tall for a woman but damn you I'm 5'7''! I should be considered a giant! xD anyway. I like th cases and stuff but I would likeit if the got a little more personal and I don't mean Cat pestering him about his addiction. I mean like...I don't know. baybe Sherlock could ask her about her problems for once. on in a sweet way obviously. In the Sherlock way. That bit about that tea helping with isomnia was my favorite part!
kogouma chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
and cue Holmes interfering in someway like stalking them in one of his disguises or scaring Nathan Perry away somehow. this is going to be fun. and i think Holmes was being a bit odd around Catherine because she might have looked like Irene a bit. that's my theory at least. great story, i'm loving it! and i son't really like first person POV stories, but you've got something good here so don't stop writing it! update soon! :D
kogouma chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
awwww, Corgi puppies are so freaking adorable! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I just thought you should know that because you've filled your summary space on the forum, or archive, with your updates, the passerby doesn't have any idea what your story is actually about.

I don't mean to insult you; it is good to put up info like that, but just that you know. Anyhow. It seems like the story itself is well written, with a good plot, and of a good length, so in that aspect, bravo!
wouldsomebody chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Hm. Your OC is quite fantastic.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Ooo I liked this chapter! I think it's awesome how you have her challenging Holmes!
SissyPerigrin chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
Yay! Gentleman caller! Please please please update! XD
Lady Courage chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Rofl! I love this chapter so much! It's still funny, even on the third and fourth reread. It's this kind of interaction and excellent writing that makes this story so enjoyable.
Lady Courage chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
LOL! I love their meeting! Reading it over again still made me smile, even though I'm not feeling my best right now. And nice job tidying this up. It feels cleaner and easier to follow.

Well done!