Reviews for Academia
Regin chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
iI Like, I Lust, I Love!pLEASE uPDATE sOON!
Domino91 chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Uppppdate it's been a year watch the movie again get that spark back just don't leave this story hanging
just chillin.killin chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
she's playing a game with a man who plays the game for the sake of the game
Nephele.Paints.The.Rain chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
I know that (at the time) 5'5'' might be too tall for a woman but damn you I'm 5'7''! I should be considered a giant! xD anyway. I like th cases and stuff but I would likeit if the got a little more personal and I don't mean Cat pestering him about his addiction. I mean like...I don't know. baybe Sherlock could ask her about her problems for once. on in a sweet way obviously. In the Sherlock way. That bit about that tea helping with isomnia was my favorite part!
kogouma chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
and cue Holmes interfering in someway like stalking them in one of his disguises or scaring Nathan Perry away somehow. this is going to be fun. and i think Holmes was being a bit odd around Catherine because she might have looked like Irene a bit. that's my theory at least. great story, i'm loving it! and i son't really like first person POV stories, but you've got something good here so don't stop writing it! update soon! :D
kogouma chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
awwww, Corgi puppies are so freaking adorable! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I just thought you should know that because you've filled your summary space on the forum, or archive, with your updates, the passerby doesn't have any idea what your story is actually about.

I don't mean to insult you; it is good to put up info like that, but just that you know. Anyhow. It seems like the story itself is well written, with a good plot, and of a good length, so in that aspect, bravo!
wouldsomebody chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Hm. Your OC is quite fantastic.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Ooo I liked this chapter! I think it's awesome how you have her challenging Holmes!
SissyPerigrin chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
Yay! Gentleman caller! Please please please update! XD
Lady Courage chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Rofl! I love this chapter so much! It's still funny, even on the third and fourth reread. It's this kind of interaction and excellent writing that makes this story so enjoyable.
Lady Courage chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
LOL! I love their meeting! Reading it over again still made me smile, even though I'm not feeling my best right now. And nice job tidying this up. It feels cleaner and easier to follow.

Well done!
strange-sort-of-company chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
Haha, you have such an awesome way of writing these two! (I LOVE it!) Especially Sherlock's prickly demeanor. Cannot wait to see more of your lovely work. Update soon!
firefly chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Lovely! I really enjoy their bantering; it's captivating to read, and as always, I am amazed that you are able to write the perspectives of two such intellectual beings. Everything is spot on! I don't know how you do it, but it's amazing regardless! I cannot wait for the next chapter nd encourage you to keep going; I really love this story!
However, I was wondering... will we hear about the dinner with Mr. Rochester or the self defense training with Holmes? I am sincerely looking forward to both, probably more so to the latter. I can't wait to see how the situation plays out!
firefly chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
i read your whole story yesterday and I instantly fell in love! I apologize for the lack of reviews(i generally try to review every chapter i read especially the super fantastic stories like yours) I have been logged out of my account for a while (my computer hates me) therefore am just going to go ahead and review as a guest until i can log back onto my account. I absolutely love your adaptation of the sherlock holmes movies. I admire the way you incorporated the movies' events so smoothly and believe that you are truly in character with the writing (which is a glowing achievement considering this is Sherlock Holmes that we're speaking of). I am amazed by your accuracy and thoroughly enjoy your writing style. I hep that you continue to update and I plan to follow and favorite this story as soon as I can get my account back up. Keep writing!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »