Reviews for Academia
bgm76 chapter 16 . 4/18
Reall enjoying the story. I hope you continue!
Nimwen chapter 16 . 4/5
I just wanted to see if this story interests me and what can I say, I read it in one go and just want to read more. The characters are really good written and in character. I like Chaterine and her growing relationship (if you can call it that) with Holmes. I would like to see a little bit more action and dangerous situations but I am satisfied with the next update, no matter what you decide to write. And the Punch Bowl... at least he is partly naked :)
Dyingdarkgrave chapter 16 . 1/4
Excellent. I see you've jumped right back in, and I must say, I absolutely loved it. Keep on writing, my friend.
AkatsukiShizu3 chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
Ooooooooo someone's got a date~ can't wait so see how she fairs at the Punch bowl xD
Mia chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
Please please please update this soon! This is brilliant! Your portray Holmes perfectly! And I love Catherine's attitude! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
SoulCut chapter 16 . 9/13/2016
Glad you are going to keep updating! I had to re read the story, so im definitely hooked again. Great chapter!
loveit chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Your writing and tale of this Miss Keaton is simply put ravishing! I simply love it and can't get enough of it. Well thought out and well written, I look forward to reading more of your works.
Regin chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
iI Like, I Lust, I Love!pLEASE uPDATE sOON!
Domino91 chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Uppppdate it's been a year watch the movie again get that spark back just don't leave this story hanging
just chillin.killin chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
she's playing a game with a man who plays the game for the sake of the game
Nephele.Paints.The.Rain chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
I know that (at the time) 5'5'' might be too tall for a woman but damn you I'm 5'7''! I should be considered a giant! xD anyway. I like th cases and stuff but I would likeit if the got a little more personal and I don't mean Cat pestering him about his addiction. I mean like...I don't know. baybe Sherlock could ask her about her problems for once. on in a sweet way obviously. In the Sherlock way. That bit about that tea helping with isomnia was my favorite part!
kogouma chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
and cue Holmes interfering in someway like stalking them in one of his disguises or scaring Nathan Perry away somehow. this is going to be fun. and i think Holmes was being a bit odd around Catherine because she might have looked like Irene a bit. that's my theory at least. great story, i'm loving it! and i son't really like first person POV stories, but you've got something good here so don't stop writing it! update soon! :D
kogouma chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
awwww, Corgi puppies are so freaking adorable! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I just thought you should know that because you've filled your summary space on the forum, or archive, with your updates, the passerby doesn't have any idea what your story is actually about.

I don't mean to insult you; it is good to put up info like that, but just that you know. Anyhow. It seems like the story itself is well written, with a good plot, and of a good length, so in that aspect, bravo!
wouldsomebody chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Hm. Your OC is quite fantastic.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »