Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
That was soooo good please do more :)
Shivonne chapter 1 . 1/28
Hey, I know you haven't been back to this story for over a year but you could definitely pound out the rest! It was very much enjoyable and I would be happy to read more! You should have the cast members go out to some gay district and then Tess runs into Lou at a gay bar. That could make for some interesting premise ideas. Anyway, keep writing! It's really good!
Belle chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Tess perked up again. "Oh wait - just curious, but... why did you tell me the hospital called you in when you were at Sam's?"
- I can't imagine Tess saying this. I don't know, I just think she wouldn't react like that.

But great story so far, go on :)
teriyakiskater chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
just discovered this series on netflix. love it. would love to read more on a confused lexy and clingy lou (who comes crawling back after that guy cheats). I would like that a lot. maybe make it a separate fic if that durant go with the story line u have for this one
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Love it, please continue.
SilverGemini chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I really enjoyed the first chapter. I would love to read more. :D
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Damn it, Lexy. You're hero complex is going to hurt Tess so much once she finds out about you and Sam.
nej161 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Really enjoying it so far, can't wait till you bring Lou back.
Please update soon.
phira360 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
aww poor tess! really great job on this so far!
Woody2792 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hey there! I'm still pretty new to watching Lip Service, but am loving the interaction you've got here. From what I've seen you have the characters spot on!

Hope you do decide to update this fic-i realise it's six months ish since being published but... Well... A girl can hope, right? :D
ukbabes chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I really like this! I hope you continue :)
dgzeppy101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Its a good start, I really hope lexy gets with Tess maybe season three but anyway you should definitely keep writing you have a good start going and its written well. :-)
unicornskeeper chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
No, don't bring Lou in! Well, unless you are going to use her to boost Tess' qualities to Lexy (-:
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i think you should continue. plz.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awesome start! Can't wait to see Lou get in there. Hopefully that'll knock some sense into Lexy!