Reviews for How they ended up in care
Seahorse8 chapter 37 . 2/7
Wow, this actually made me like Lizanne! You wrote this chapter really well, I liked how it actually explained why Lizanne is how she is. Please update soon!
Lujayne chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
l shouted at my dad he got angry l got crying l say lm sorry dad my dad say it's okay
Guest chapter 34 . 12/5/2015
She has no friend in the Dumping Ground because she is mean and moody. She locked Jody and cut Jeff's head
This is Survival Files
Elektra chapter 34 . 12/5/2015
Elektra Perkins has no friends because she is so mean to
everyone. She cut Jeff's head and this is Survival Flies
Guest chapter 31 . 12/5/2015
So sad story's I never wanna get dumped in a dumping ground I'd rather die
x snow-pony x chapter 37 . 10/27/2015
This was really good! I liked the bit with Rick and Kitty, I think it really worked. His home life was good as well, showing how he liked his home and family, just not their job. Great chapter. :-D
breather89 chapter 35 . 9/23/2015
Lizanne. Because we know what happened with Rick.
breather89 chapter 34 . 9/23/2015
Very dramatic. Oh, by the way, homosexuals don't go to hell. But yeah, very good story. It's taken a long time, though, but I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
In this Fan fiction, They should have more information about what did Rio did when he grew up in care. what was he like when he was a child.
x snow-pony x chapter 35 . 8/22/2015
Wow, that was great! I loved this chapter! It was horrible but I think it's quite accurate. :-)
carmen chapter 25 . 8/5/2015
she went to her mum's but she was not there
carmen 12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Carmen was a ten years old and she was with her mum and this was on Wednesday
elie chapter 25 . 8/5/2015
chapter 1 the good life
when Carmen was ten years old she wanted to get fostered
x snow-pony x chapter 34 . 7/15/2015
This was really good, I really liked it! You added everything in and made it seem so realistic. Loved it! :-D
x snow-pony x chapter 33 . 6/30/2015
I loved this chapter. Poor Frank, but I'm glad he's found a friend now. Haha, I remember that! XD