Reviews for I brought Cake!
CrescentDragon22 chapter 12 . 5/9
I'm sorry about what anonymous said. That was very rude and I think they were wrong. I for fact enjoy the story and even find some parts funny. Sure some things are a little OOC but it's your story and it is a FANfiction sometimes it's hard to be accurate and you really don't have to be. I know for a fact that in my story Kagome acts nothing like herself. Well anyways I like your story and thinks it's great. Hope you keep up the good work!
storywriter dream chapter 14 . 4/13
Hi,
I just wanted to say that I thought this was fantastic! Especially considering you're only 14 ( pretty sure that's what you said). Anyway I read that comment you posted in chapter 13 and I thought you handled it amazingly well! Going off of that, I thought this story was incredibly unique and just what I was looking for. If you ever decide to continue please let me know because I would love to continue reading it!
Deadpool-girl chapter 12 . 1/15
I have to say, you took that comment way better than I would have. I would have been pissed, written a snarky response telling them to go screw themselves and then die in a whole. Then I would go back and delete the words and rewritten one that was polite but had an undertone that screamed, "fuck off". Honestly I wouldn't be too hard on myself if I were you. You said that you were only 14, don't know if that changed or not, and frankly this is work I would expect from someone that age. Sure your work has huge room for improvement; but what writing style doesn't. Even famous authors try harder and harder to perfect their writing style because they are always trying to do better. So keep on what you're doing and try to better yourself. I say you get a betta reader and try to find someone who has better writing skills than you to serve as a mentor. A friend of mine is that for me and I couldn't be any happier with my steady improvement. Oh and I love UchicaB and Whispering Kage is another top-notch writer.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
The magic of food draws them in.
Brooke chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
Please make more chapters soon. I love this story so far and can't wait for more.
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
I have to say that this has been one of the most unexpectedly entertaining crossover fics that I've read. It's so hilarious and full of action. Can't wait what other awkward Kagome moments you'll have next time for us. Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
DogDemoness108 chapter 14 . 2/27/2014
i super love this story
serenityselena chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
interesting story...
hope to read more soon :)
Lunardragon33 chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
I love this
Silver1 chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
I agree... disregard that anon review. If they can't give you a name, they are not worth consideration. For the post part I am enjoying this story... but I don't understand how Stark's kid is Spiderman? Is this an AU? Also ... some explanation please, on how Kagome is a kitsune? And what happened with Inuyasha & Kikyo? Am looking forward to the next update. One more thing.. please, please, make longer chappies!
T.T chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
whoever left that review is a dumb ass. I have read way way wayyyy worse then this and I mean so bad you just feel bad for the person who wrote it. and I happen to enjoy reading this story. so ignore that bigot. he or she is just a bilgesnipe !
I know its late for a review but oh well.
Mystery chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
I really hope u update soon
fallingyuki chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Please continue. I enjoy the honey feeling your story has.
xXGuardianHeartXx chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
Hehehe, this was a really cute chapter!
YunaNeko chapter 14 . 8/1/2013