Reviews for Indecision
fuzzymusic94 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
It's pretty good. Maybe you should turning this into something bigger?
Grammarnazi chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Um...first off: Luce needs to be more vocal. Your fiction is depicting her sort of as a flirty immortal lover boy version of a social butterfly. Second: It could never come down to Luce and Miles. If you've read Rapture (Judging this fiction, I'm assuming you haven't), you'll know that Luce is actually an angel, making her immortal. You would also know that Luce has chosen Daniel over and over and always will. And third: Daniel respects Luce's wishes, but do you really think that he would just leave Luce to spend the night in Miles's arms when Daniel has no idea why Luce even wanted something from Cam that would be so much better coming from Daniel?

It's an interesting plot; Luce falling for Cam out of fatigue of the curse, then for Miles for...a reason you lacked to state in your fiction...anyways, its a good perspective. But I think you may have written it too quickly.
Breakdown29 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Bahaha at Shelby! You wrote her part fantastically! I like the Cam x Luce aspect of the story. Even if it is a dream, doesn't Luce seem like a bit of a ...floozy? Great one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
so who Luce with?
you need to rewrite this and make it more clear!