Reviews for Ring, Ring, Ring
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I've been meaning to read this story since I got the alert but fell behind on reading. And now I am so glad I finally did because it was sweet, comical and in a sense, romantic. Loved it!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is such a cute story and I'm very glad you decided to post it! Poor Niles being so overwhelmed with such obnoxious sounds! I felt bad for him when Daphne got so mad at him in their conversation about the book. But I'm glad he felt comfortable enough to go over to Frasier's for the night. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm also glad that he didn't confess his feelings for her; makes it a little more intriguing! ;)
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I really liked this story! I could totally picture this happening in an actual episode.
leighann415 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh wow, I LOVED that! :) Too funny about Niles and the fire alarm, and going over to Frasier's to get some sleep. Can totally see that happen. :) And the stuff about Daphne's romance novel was great too! I loved Frasier's bickering with her. :) This has got to be one of my favorite stories of yours, and I'm SO glad you posted it! :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
oh I love the new review features on this site! So much easier. Anyways I enjoyed this, glad to see another story from you, and this was fun to read. good job!
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
All right, so my own inner 12-year-old gave me a wrong impression of this story at first, but once I got past that, I LOVED this! Seriously! So like Daphne to be so outspoken and unafraid to tell the Cranes exactly what she thinks of their tastes. I have to admit to being surprised at the line about Daphne deserving more than a late-night confession, given that was the title of one of my own stories! But that's beside the point, of course! Oh, and I can TOTALLY picture Niles standing there, w/ his hands over his ears, trying to make the fire alarm stop ringing! Loved that part, and this whole story! :) Hope to see more from you soon!