Reviews for Parents Sitting
rin37905 chapter 2 . 9/28
omg lol love the reaction from james and albus and yes i do know its from harry potter and the cursed child lol. check out my instagram -rin37905
valeriesanders chapter 8 . 9/19
I learned three things after reading this: Harry James Potter is the most underestimated character of the HP fandom. Ginny and Harry is the most understimated couple of the HP fandom This story is certainly underestimated. I feel in love with it.
Anna chapter 8 . 9/6
I love this! An update would be wonderful :)
Eclat d'Argent chapter 8 . 8/31
I hope you got my PM, but I wanted to congratulate you once again! I definitely love this story (go see my favorites, your story is alone xD)
I hope the next chapter will be posted soon!
See you soon!
A French fan!
GlitterSkittles chapter 8 . 8/23
Wow, i mean this fanfic is just sooo good , cant take my eyes of it.
Too heart touching . Real sad for harry (T_T).
Good story though.
Keep updating pls
Good luck
GlitterSkittles ;)
HEEEEEY I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FIC, SO ANXIOUS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, YOU WRITE SOOO WELL! Also I'm so helping them kill the Dursleys.
melster242 chapter 1 . 8/10
please update this is such a good story
*"Ronnie and I, Ginny. Not me and Ronnie," corrected Lily ...*

8 PARAGRAPHS LATER:

*"Well me and Ginny are going to have a bubble bath. Let's go pick out what we're going to wear for the day."*

HYPOCRITE!
Alright! You killed the biggest plot-bunnies of the story! Now, if you never pick this up again, at least you got to several of the most satisfying scenes.

While I mostly like your writing, it gets a bit exposition heavy at times. I think an eighth of this chapter is just repeating the exact same thoughts mentioned either at an earlier time in the day of by a different sibling. While not *bad*, those points were a bit tedious.

Nice fanfic!
anonymous chapter 8 . 8/1
anonymous supporter loves your work keep on going
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 7/14
great story!
diesedame chapter 8 . 7/2
Interesting plot! You make me crave for harry/ginny though I rarely read this pairing
Coolgirlforeves13 chapter 7 . 6/16
I mean come on its been 6 MONTHS WHAT THE HELL
ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US TO BEG BECAUSE I WILL I WILL GO ON MY KNEED AND CRY PLEASE JUST I posted this on chapter 7 and not 8 but I already commented on the 8 chapter
Sakshi P chapter 8 . 5/30
Its really good! When are you going to update? I have literally saved this page on my bookmarks, and I come on here every single day, just to check wheter you have updated or not! You gotta write more GUURL! Or guy of thats what you are. Lol, sooryy, but pls do update :)
juniper294 chapter 8 . 5/27
Love this story, I love how all of the siblings act to one another, and how little harry and ginny act. I love that you introduced teddy with this chapter :) thanks for sharing!