Reviews for Parents Sitting
oh! plz plz plz complete it..! it's my favourite fic and i ain't kiddin'! ;)
Please update! This is so good
Violet Sparrow chapter 8 . 6/4
Please update!
Min Potter chapter 8 . 5/31
Não desista! Eu li toda a fanfic em um dia! Por favor, continue!
Doglover 22 chapter 1 . 5/23
How old is lily Luna in your story?
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 8 . 5/15
I love your story so far, are you going to update it, soon? Don't worry, you don't have any spelling or grammar mistakes, as far as I can see.
-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Anna chapter 8 . 4/22
Please more :)! I adore this story!
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 8 . 4/2
good hope for more
Anna chapter 8 . 3/26
More please!
More!
LightningSnow chapter 8 . 1/14
Your ending was absolutely amazing. I read hundreds of Harry Potter fanfics a year and this is by far the best. A few grammar problems, but still awesome
Wow, have you ever won an award for writing?
I never would have thought of this! I have read over
100 fanfics and this one is still my favorite. This is so awesome, you need to add to it!
alalbe987 chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
I really really loved your story. It has a great pace and the characters are likeable and believable. I know you haven't updated in a while, but if you get the chance, keep going. Thanks for the great time I had reading it!
Koala-Kat chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD! I really love your writing, your story is intriguing, interesting, and a brilliant new take on a well worn (but we'll loved trope). I don't often climb out of my Star Trek fanfics but this was definitely worth it. Keep up the good work. I hope you complete it.
jannebu chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
This is really a life-changing experience for the Potter kids. I hope you make one or two of them take carriers that involves children abuse, a healer or an auror with special competence at this issue. Maybe they can let their parents (once they are back to normal) change Grimhold Place to a safe house or an orphanage.
I love your storry, and hope you will continue it, even though you use one year at each chapter.