Reviews for Those Occasional Insecurities
lifelane chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is so sweet and so like Jack.
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hahahahaha Jack! I got to "you know what else is fantastic? Sex. You should have it." and let out the most awkward snort/laugh/choke... Made me giggle :D totally cute

AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Harry Potter! YES. XD
And I freaking love Jack. You write him (and, well, everyone else) so brilliantly.
gingersnapfangirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I don't even care that it's old, I love this story! I love how you write jack... "no, it's you two being. 'thing' that makes everything a 'thing'." quite right, too ;p the last paragraph is excellent and a perfect way to end this story.
nancye-2000 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I loved it! They were so adorable with each other, though the end was bittersweet, but I guess it's just how the show rolls, thanks for sharing a lovely Nine and Rose story.
nadrixam chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I loved this! I adore Nine, Rose, and Jack's dynamic. The tension and comic relief Jack brings is one of the reasons I love him.

And then you had to ruin my smile with the last paragraph! So ominous. You are very talented. :)
Tool Shed Inc chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
D8 what? I was so happy, sitting here reading this with a stupid grin on my face, and then...the ending paragraph...why oh glorious author, why? It was indeed a fantastic story, no lying about that. All characters were, well, in character, and I could hear/see them distinctly in their dialogue and mannerisms. Pretty much an all around perfect story! Until that ending of need to make your fans sad... :P
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Jack's line at the end about sex is hilarious. Utterly brilliant. Excellent job.
vitamindesi chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Stayed incredibly in-character. I love oneshots because you're able to stuff what you want in them and they're done, you don't have to drag entire stories out with fillers. You've done fabulous (:
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This fills a perfect little niche I've never seen explored before. Brilliant storytelling, as always!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Jack glanced between them, back and forth, a few times. He then snorted loudly and purposefully. "Shall I tell you what's more fantastic? Sex. You should have it. But first, can you please help me stand up?"

I laughed so hard at this line! XD
zoe alice chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Poor Doctor had to wait a loooong time. I love this, Doctor and Rose (even with Jack being, well, Jack).
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 7/2/2012