Reviews for Beware of Irate Fathers
quaff chapter 1 . 1/13
This was an awesome story. Ta.
Renne Michaels chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Very good. I just wish it was longer. ;D
Ynath Esrith chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
You've managed to write an Odin I actually *like* and can sympathize with! Great story.
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh, if only Odin got up off his lazy ass and actually DID prove to Loki that he's still loved and accapted. If only! I loved this ficlet.
Kina-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Oh man... this was magnificent! XD I wish it would have panned out like this. Odin being all fatherly is a nice change of pace.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I LOVE this story! *adds roaring applause*

The prompt may have set the direction but you really did a wonderful thing writing it the way you did.

Odin as the beyond worried father was simply gorgeous, walking into his son's cage and reading him the riot act, and Loki as the wary (but doubtlessly secretly hopful) son warmed my heart to no end. I agree that the younger Odinson is in desperate need of a good kick in the behind by his father; after all, to me, this is basically one hell of a temper tantrum God-of-Mischief-style.

Yet, he also needed to hear - and see, for that matter - how much his parents cared for him, displayed by the astounding demonstration of how far Odin would go for his son's sake. On a side-note, the All-Father telling Loki in no uncertain terms that he is still his son, like it or not, although Loki himself might be too stubborn to call Odin his father right then and there, was terrific in particular!

Nick Fury and Odin, accompanied by his guards, facing off were two very impressive scenes as well.

A gem of a fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
*falls over laughing her ass off* I can sooooooooooo see that happening. lol.
ijusthavetowrite chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
.God! Odin and Loki are so sweet in this story! *like*
Reader's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I liked this
Ordis chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
*giggles* Love good!Dad Odin ;)
Muranoblue chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Snort! Too funny.
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ohoho, I do like this version of Odin and Loki, much nicer than the canonish idiot that treats his adoptive son as scrap. Very nicely done! Sorry for spamming with so many reviews, but I'm really enjoying your little oneshots! _
XCagedHopeX chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
XD
I had a good laugh while reading this xD
Almost woke my parents up ;

I can't wait to read the rest of your fics
rogueXmagneto chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Another fun piece! I believe Asgardians will be the end of Nick Fury; where was Agent Coulson when he needed him. Loki was acting like a child a bit, and Odin was acting like a father. I wonder what Thor is going to do when he gets back.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012