Reviews for Touhou Yousai: The Western Impact
New Universe Returns chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Please continue this, I kinda like this.
mr.palkira chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
i love this story please keep adding more
Registered Anon chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
"If something like him is all this whole thing has to offer, I'd say we're more than safe." Kourin

Sniper immobilizes one of Momiji's patrols with a single bullet not just a minute later.

Kourin... you dun goofed!

Oh this fan fic just got so good all of a sudden. Momiji might have some trouble with the Sniper I bet since he is probably out of the nine mercenaries who has survival training and with him being Australian and all. Besides if the leg shot was any indicator I have a feeling that head shots will have to do some damage to youkai one way or another.
Wolfsbane706 chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
So, Hina has a sweet tooth?
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
Woohohoo! I remember being a TF2 fic crossover with touhou in the past. This might be it, it was of good quality but not done as well as this! You reworked this didn't you? Well you have a new supporter! I really want to see where this is heading. And oh joy Scout will really mess up with Aya here Can't wait for his reaction to her retractable wings
Jeggetts chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Well this was certainly a quick update. Let's see, now all we need is Soldier, Pyro, Demo and that should be all the TF2 characters. Im looking foward to Demo and Suika's interactions. And i just knew Scout would start hitting on Aya.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Lets just hope that no bread got teleported...
(Love and War Update)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
I know its a damn hassle but this is great because you are continueing a great story and this is real interesting keep up da good work
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
is it bad that want Marisa to be hit by Sniper's Jarate?
D chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
UPDATE!

Also, will Nue show up? :(
CybeastFalzar chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
It's Wakagasi, not Wakasagi. Other than that, good going!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Continue!
KuletXCore chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
next chapter when?
KungFu Cthulhu chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
So is this still going on? Will there be more chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Just putting this out there for the author. Have you read the official tf2 comic series? It gives an interesting perspective on the tf2niverse. If you dont, remember this: heavys name is confirmed to be Misha. Dont know if youll try to incorporate this stuff into your story, though. Also, valve says that theyre making a moonbase map. So thats some interesting canon for your story.