Reviews for Of Fools and Photographs
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Good story! Who's Luna's husband by the way?
riya.meel.5 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Ahahahhaha! I did not expect dat...! X'D
Fantastic!
iKoffeeholic chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
sweetness...
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love it! -giggles hysterically with Dumble's insane twinkle in her eyes-
soyothedanny chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
that was cute
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
very good
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was so much fun to read! Great job.
JustPlainAmy chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Aww this was cute and funny :D
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
this was cute i loved naughty!Sev
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I fun read and you should write more snarry.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh Gawd i cant stop laughing that last picture. Great description. This was very cute if i do say so myself
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This one also made me laugh but I like Whiskey laced kisses better.
So could you do more like that one plz.
poetintraining576 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Okay, first of all... this should not be rated K. Anything that even MENTIONS sex should be at least T. I think it would be a good idea if you revisited the rating criteria.

Second:
"Severus Snape grumbled something eligible under his breath as he turned over and away from Harry's loud voice" I think you're looking for the word "unintelligible." Unintelligible means that Harry can't hear/understand what Snape is saying. "Eligible" (the word that you used) is defined as "qualified to participate or be chosen." I don't think that really works here.

Third:
"Severus was swift if a little groggy to respond and his potions stained hand reached up to push some shaggy hair back from Harry's eyes" (1) It should be "potions-stained hand" (with a hyphen) since it's a compound adjective (2) You need a period after the end of this sentence.

Fourth:
"'Indeed,' Severus sat up and pulled Harry into his arms before dragged the gorgeously decorated album to a rest in front of them. 'Let's see how Colin Creevey did with our big day, hmm?'" (1) When you punctuate dialogue, you only use commas to link the dialogue to a dialogue tag (i.e. he said, Severus whispered, etc.). If an ACTION is following the dialogue, you need a period. As such, after 'indeed,' you need a period. (2) You include no time frame for the reader so he/she has no idea who is dead, or what happened in this alternate universe. So, it kind of threw me that Colin Creevey was still alive.

Fifth:
"Harry and Severus standing at the alter." I think you want 'altar' not 'alter.' "Altar" is the place where the priest blesses Communion, and it is the focus of many churches and wedding ceremonies. "Alter" is a verb that means to "change" as in "to alter someone's clothing."

Sixth:
"'Sev, you look amazing,' Harry breathed more than once, turning in his husbands' arms to give him a kiss." Here you should have "husband's arms" not "husbands' arms"... Harry doesn't have more than one husband, does he?

Seventh:
This is DEFINITELY not a K piece. This is quite sexual, and it should (1) have a story summary that is appropriate for all audiences (elementary school kids could come across your story, even with the filters that automatically puts into place!) and (2) I might even be tempted to say that this should be rated M. Again, revisit the criteria for rating a piece, and look at the ages that each rating is intended for. Is your story appropriate for 9 year-olds or 13 year-olds, 4th and 7th graders respectively? Granted, I'm a bit conservative, but I certainly don't think it is.

Eighth:
"After unsuccessful attempts to make Severus stop, Harry leaned backwards and the newly weds shared a long, intense kiss. By the time they finally broke apart, they would both breathing harshly and heavily aroused." (1) "Newlyweds" is one word. (2) In the second sentence here, you have 'they would both breathing;' I think you mean 'they were both breathing.' (3) I think it would be better if you re-worded that sentence "By the time they broke apart, they were both very aroused, breathing heavily."

Ninth:
"With a playful grin, he pushed his husbands' wondering hand away from his crotch and returned his attention towards the wedding album." (1) Again, it should be "husband's" instead of "husbands'" (2) I think you want "wandering hand" instead of "wondering hand," unless Severus' hand is contemplating something.

To reiterate, please change the rating of this piece. I would hate for younger readers to stumble across this piece, and while it's your decision to post it onto the site, effectively using the safeguards that has in place will protect these younger readers. Placing a warning in your summary wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Also, I found several errors in this short piece, as you can see from the length of my review. Please take the time to edit your pieces more thoroughly, using a Beta if you need to. I know no one's perfect, but errors like this really are distracting. And if this is a trend in your work, readers who appreciate good literature and good writing will probably choose not to read any of your future stories.
VioletMarauder chapter 1 . 6/30/2012