Reviews for Trapped with You
sexysiren1981 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Hey ;)

That was a really good conclusion to the story. As usual loved ur writing. I am a bit sad that the beginning wasnt real and that Kellerman woukd never see Sara again. But despite that the story as a whole was great. Plesse write a new Paul/Sara soon...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
Hey, just wondering when you're going to post the last chapter? Been waiting for the ending :(
sexysiren1981 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Exellent chapter as always. I was a bit disappointed that nothing happened between Sara and Kellerman. But ur writing still rocks! Cant wait for the finale! ;)
sexysiren1981 chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
A very nice update! Thanks! :) pauls humor giggling several times..well done. So they are about to be rescued?! I wonder by who? Cannot wait for the rest of the story hon. Awesome writing. Hope school is good
dogdayz chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Hahaha! A shark! Love it, Lol
sexysiren1981 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Oh wow..ur so awesome sweets! Loved the chapter! Thank u for updating and feeding my addiction. It was so Sara wants Kellerman! And im SO glad that kellerman decided to forget those noble thoughts about waiting...i love me a bad boy! And Paul is one thats for sure! Cannot wait fo the update! Yeah i know u have school etc...but dont forget about me and my addiction ;) a shark! Wow!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Ooohhh another awesome chapter! Loved the suspense between them ( although i cant deny i may have groaned in dismay when kellerman decided to be noble.) lol i cannot wait for more...please dont wait too long to update...if i could give u several reviews for each chapter i wud! Ur wrting style is very good...typically romantic and wonderful attention to the details of their emotions. Well done! I will be waiting for the next update with bated breath :)
dogdayz chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
It's just keeps getting better! I was surprised you updated so quickly, this has been my favourite PB story for sure! Thank you :)
sexysiren1981 chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Lol that guest reviewer was me! Sorry i forgot to login! Lol. Well i just said it...but i will say it again...that was another awesome chapter! Please update soon hon...ur an amazing writer...
dogdayz chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
OMG! haha! best chapter, love the twist with him having the key, can't wait for the next chapter!
sexysiren1981 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Wow thank u! That was so hot! Loved their first kiss...that had me panting lol. Please update again soon! Oh God Paul is in some that Sara knows he had the keys all along...cant wait for all the sparks to fly oh and ur writing is still awesome...
sexysiren1981 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Still loving the story...yup i went back and reviewed the first chapters lol i think ur story is great and it deserves some reviews ;) so how Paul unwillingly thinks Sara is Please do write more for this story really cant wait for more :)
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Really liking this story so far. Hope u finish it?! Love the idea of good girl Sara (u know what i mean) and bad boy (understating,i know) together...even if its only for a second lol cause i am still a MiSa shipper at heart...but ur writing is awesome..exellent in fact. Well done!
sexysiren1981 chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Go Paul!;)
sexysiren1981 chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Well i love this non canon Pairings and love bad boys even murdering, emotionless ones..its seems! Lol anyway always thought Paul was hot so nice to see a sara/paul fic :) and congrats on getting ur book published...that is so wonderful!