Reviews for A Rightful King
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Well. Cool. I really think that Carrot might actually respond like this. One question, though: when did Angua ever have a silver collar? I haven't read ALL the books, but I've read most of them, and I can't recall any mention of having a SILVER collar. Anyway, since she's a werewolf, if she did have a collar, wouldn't it be something other than silver?
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I like it. Vetinari is slightly OOC, but it's not too bad. I think, if I needed to, I could guess which 5 books you've read of them; your writing reflects it well. Good job.
genek5yahoo.com chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Actually well done and in keeping with the characters personalities
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
That was EXCELLENT. Definitely one of the best (delete the 'one of' if you feel like it ;)) piece(s) I've read around here... very, very good characters and a rapturous chorus of bedsprings. FANTASTIC job.
Reija Linn chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I don't quite get why the Patrician had to resort to such measures, He's the Patrician after all - he summons someone to his office they damn well come and then listen until he's finished - but otherwise a nice story with neat characterizations and just the right amount of humour (secretelyness indeed...)
Hannah Eccles chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Considering that you said at the start that you're not very good at writing, I think that this fic. is quite good.

Could you perhaps e-mail me and tell what Vetinari wanted to find out about Carrot? (I'm sorry, but I'm a big HV fan).
Cunien chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
This is nice - sweet and well written. Everyone's really in-character too. Well done.
Gypsy Jr chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
One of the best Discworld fics I've read. It's well-written and the characterizations are right on. Well done :)
monsley chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Nice! A charming little story. Everybody is in-character, and I _especially_ like your Angua! And come off it, it _was_ good. I love Men at Arms… anyway: keep writing, please!

Love,

_Meg.
Tro-Baby chapter 1 . 7/10/2002
I've never read Discorld, but I think I shoud now. Ur a gr8t writer!
elinor chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
well, even if you didn't like it, I did. Angua was done well, as was Carrot, whose responses were totally in character. And there was that lovely line about the Patrician (he could never be an evil man, but hae could never be good either). I really liked it.
intrasonic chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Hey, I like it.

"The Patrician could keep his lousy “certificate of humanity” for himself; he’d need it"

Ha, that's definitely quote of the day material.
Emma K. Ward chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
"Secretlyness"? _ Carrot no baka, Vetinari no kowai, Angua no sugoi.
Twist chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
*giggles insanely* Who hasn't wondered if this could happen? I know I have! I love how you portrayed Vetinari. *gasp* He actually left his office for once for something other than catastrophe! Alright, so I admit I'm hyper so anything I type in this review will make absolutely no sense whatsoever, but I did love this. Keep it up!
Blood Cocoa chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
heh... that sounds like Carrot's kind of answer all right... this is pretty good! the one nitpick i have is that carrot and angua live in siperate places. Carrot lives in the watch house and Angua lives at Mrs Cake's. But I don't think that matters too much, this works for the story. Keep writing! You don't suck at it!