Reviews for The Healing
A chapter 30 . 12/28/2017
I love your story! it's so powerful, insightful and touching... you are truly gifted.

But i'm really curious about the events between chapter 29 (Homecoming) and chapter 3 (Epilogue):
what about their daughter? what about Amon/Noatak's succes at the hospital? What about their allies and enemies?

PS it made me pretty sad that Amon became a permanent non-bender, but that he still had the skills of something amazing.
A chapter 30 . 12/28/2017
AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
AMAZING! Really Good! Very Clever!

It's extremely well-written, and the plot, Wow! They think Amon is a soldier, super hot!
MissxBlackxKat chapter 17 . 11/21/2017
Way to rip my fucking heart out. God.
Pluviophile Writer chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
This story has left me with an uncontrolable wish of crying. Not for the end, but for the whole story itself. It is brillian, with the greatest plot I ever read in a LOK fanfiction. Yeah, I am crying right now, I have to read it ten millions times again. Thank you so much for writting it.
Ceralyn chapter 30 . 8/5/2016
I think this is my favorite Amon/Korra fic. I love the healing application for bloodblending, so creative. I also like how Katara herself was there to witness that. Amon's punishment was not expected, but I think it was a good ending. Sometimes, there just needs to be a real punishment - it made the happiness count more for the sacrifice. Great story. Thanks for sharing!
Grimmylover7 chapter 30 . 8/23/2015
This story is right up there with the Trophy Wife series for Amorra and it gave me soooo many feels omg. The ending made me sad, knowing that Korra had passed on and the new Avatar was beginning his training but still, it made me really happy that Amon and Korra worked out. It was so... Realistic to their characters in a way. Amon getting his bending taking was very hard to read...I agree that it did seem rather harsh to put him through and I'm amazed you managed such a tense chapter with that part. But it was all so wonderfully written and every chapter was just so much better than the one before and had me reading night and day for the past 2 days! I even made myself a new fanfiction account (because I forgot my login and everything for my old one) just to tell you how good this story is and also favorite it and you, and just gah! You're magnificent and so is your work! 3
Sethfcm chapter 30 . 5/10/2015
Delightful, wonderful story. I enjoyed every single chapter, and in the end the epilogue was well done, even if I was sad to see it all end. Thank you for all the entertainment, and joy this story brought me.
varee chapter 24 . 3/15/2015
I have immensely enjoyed the story up to this chapter. Your grasp on the world and its inhabitants is a piece of art, and it took me less than a day to reach this point.
It stops here, though. I realize that since main event is over, all that's left is wrapping everything up, and that's just not my cup of tea. Especially the stretched-out moment when Korra wishes Amon to stay when she tried to kill him last time they met.
Thank you for many hours of happiness and many, many different emotions I have experienced today.
Cheers,
Varee
bloomsburry chapter 30 . 1/6/2015
This is really a beautiful story. I love it! I'm glad that you finished this before I discovered it. This is the only story that I'm not disappointed.
Allytsuki chapter 30 . 11/3/2014
this was really beautifull!

And the epilogue! I have never read something like that...I think I am going to cry
levi97100 chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
I loved this story but I quit you did two things I hate you put rape in this story and now you take his bending away fuck this story I had high hopes for it to now I just wish I could forget this story
levi97100 chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
i don't think you need to use something so sicking like rape I damn near quit reading you should at least put up a god damn warming
Mary-Sue chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
Corsets are not tight unless you lace them too tightly. Then, you've done it wrong. Otherwise, they are actually very comfortable. Thanks for ruining the chapter for any OCD people.
lazyguy90 chapter 30 . 1/1/2014
This story is positively brilliant.

Better than canon. Easily.

Excellent work on this.