Reviews for EVA Sessions: Ten Year Whole
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 49 . 3/9
I really enjoyed this story I loved the take that Asuka is the adult in this world and all grown up and trying to do better and the throwing of young Rei and Misato in there was a great mix there were scenes in this that gave me the utter chills but I won't spoil for others I also like that the ending was not what I expected in that it takes a really different direction and I like that kind of surprise, I hope one day you do a sequel to this :)
XaoOfTheMists chapter 18 . 5/31/2016
Hey, just re-reading your series, and I came across something that I felt was odd. Now, obviously Rei here isn't the same Rei of the Eva series, but shouldn't she still have better general knowledge of how to use fire-arms from being in Eva? A fair amount of weapons use should transfer over from conventional to ...giant bio-mech guns. Or so it would seem to me.
MADMAN chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
Asuka loves shinj? Are we talking about the same dude that sexually abused her? Strangled her and left her for dead, and who she says has no love in his heart? Really shinj fans? No wonder eva fanfic sucks. With ignorant story like this is the reason why female fans hate the eva fandom.
The Polyethylene Man chapter 49 . 9/18/2013
I have a habit of putting down books for massive amounts of time when I'm right in the middle of them, but I'm glad I finally picked this back up and finished it. I beige its right up there in the list of great Eva fics. I'll probably get to some of your other fics before I read the sequal, but I'm looking forward to reading about lay brother shinji at the orthodox monostary. I can only hope that the one true church hasn't become too heretical in the post impact world. Thanks, and if you keep writing I'll keep reading.
BML2400 chapter 47 . 7/19/2013
Wow, that was riveting. I ended up reading this all in one day.
BML2400 chapter 26 . 7/18/2013
Jeez, Lilith/Rei is so...intolerable.
BML2400 chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
Aw, sad that Rei apparently lost all of her NERV training.
BML2400 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Goddammit! I keep trying to find an appropriate place to stop reading this and come back later but it's so addicting!
Gemini011 chapter 49 . 4/17/2013
WOOHOO! More of this story! Can't wait XD

Hahhh... that was excellent. I'm impressed that you managed to get a story of this length and quality out in only half a year. Loved your characterizations, the story was super compelling, and your twists were great.

And I'm a pretty big fan of Asuka fics, so I definitely appreciated that. :P

There were some bits that were a little confusing due to words missing (or possibly autocorrect?), hopefully if/when you go back through for editing you'll catch those. Overall though, this was an incredibly well written piece of fanfiction.

Thanks for writing, I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
Gemini011 chapter 45 . 4/17/2013
"theories on why the moon would make a good wife" reminded me of Rothfuss's "The Wise Man's Fear." Not sure if that's what you were going for, but there it is.
qwertyui chapter 49 . 1/6/2013
I actually never got into Somewhere Vast and Dry and my interest in Three Children kind of flutted away a while ago. But I do love Human cage, it's one of those gems that you can read over and over, Human cage is probably my favourite of your stories.
gorgeousshutin chapter 49 . 1/6/2013
A long journey completed (YES! Shinji at the end!), as a new one is about to begin . . .

What kinda meaningful critique can I give this arc? Story-wise, it is perfection all the way through.

Just want to drop a quick kudos to you first, before I now rush over to read the sequel's prologue :)
Gally619 chapter 49 . 1/6/2013
Hehehe! Looks up from corner eyes slowly refocusing...
Ryan chapter 48 . 1/6/2013
I've been following this for a whole month, but this end is RUSHED. At least make Asuka see Shinji again, write a scene, for the love of god, I'm dying.
Zoro50 chapter 49 . 1/6/2013
Nice! Looking forward to whatever comes next!