Reviews for Forks in the Road
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
THat opening scene was haunting. I love how things from the movie (like the detective, Makise, etc) are slowly entering the story. It's organic. The relationship between Miyuki and Serizawa is organic as well. It's evolving slowly, but perfectly. Wonderfully. I love this story so very much.
Little-Annie chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
It's very hard to find a good Crows story, not to mention one about Serizawa. I loved the way you describe emotions and how naturally her involvement with Serizawa begins, it makes it seem closer to what a real scenario would be. I do hope you will carry on writing this story, as this has become one of my favorite and I wish to see how the OC will do from now on.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Finally I find a good story! I really wanted to read something with Serizawa and a OC.
(And I couldn't help but smile, because I share the same opinion about slash pairings c:)

I find your writing style absolutely amazing! I really like it, there's no words to describe it.
I also love Miyuki's personality (she's definitely not a Mary Sue type of character!)
The story line also seems quite interesting, I'm looking forward to read more.

I hope you can update soon (:
And I'm sorry for my broken English!
aryaputra chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
To be honest, I kinda did forget about this fic. I mean, with hundreds other fics being constantly updated (Naruto, Bleach, various movies etcetera etcetera) one tends to forget the smaller fandoms and whatnot.

But I still stick by what I say and that is that I really admire your writing style. Its something I'd like to be able to achieve but I'd like to have a bit more of myself in my style (because there's nothing sadder than trying to be someone else).

And there is something utterly poetic about this fic. Something that remains unspoiled despite the surrounding of the characters and their circumstances. I'd like to think that it's their humanity (and their need to survive, make a place in a world that is too full, or maybe make a world of their own). And that and much, much more is what makes this fic enjoyable.

Which is why I feel at peace when reading this.

Miyuki obviously seems like she's running away from life itself. And it catches up with her no matter how fast or how deep into oblivion she runs. She tries to blend in (and fails because we have Serizawa, Kyoko and Ruka seeing her) and it's interesting to see. Probably because in most fics I've read, those who want to be hidden do stay hidden but this, this is different.

The development between Serizawa and her is something I really look forward to reading about. That moment when they had a meal together in the silence is very. . . I'm not sure how to describe it. Probably poignant. It marks the beginning of Something Possible.

And I do look forward to reading more of this possibility.

ArYa
(I read back my previous review and I feel that I've changed. Amazing what a few months can do to a person. How we grow in such a short time.)
SuzuranCrow23 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Yay, update! Great chapter, hope you update soon :D Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I really do hope you continue writing this, it's so rare to come across a Crow fic that is actually good , and this is really is awesome.
Pandawangchuk chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Pleaseee pleaseeee please do another chapter!
aryaputra chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
If there's ever anything I'd like to wish for now, it would be the way you write.

I've tried creating my own style of writing (something like Yours, something like Mine), but it just doesn't. . . gel.

So yeah, I'm probably envy-crushing on this story right now. But in a good way. : )

I feel more inspired to continue writing. It's a switch that was once turned off, but somehow (aren't we all members of Destiny and Fate , helping each other?) it switched on again.

Thank you. I'm truly excited for the next chapter. Seeing Serizawa treat a girl like that is just GOLD.

Good luck writing the next chappie!
ArYa
yuki.yin.50 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
First, I can't tell you enough how much I'm loving this story, there's only to parts but, the storyline is very well detailed and it's amazing how you've put it together, I also love how it's got a mystery thing going on with Miyuki's storyline, I'm also getting very very interested in seeing how this story is going to end up.

I really hope you will make more chapters to this story, when I read it feel like I'm the real main chearecter.

I really want to read more of this story. There's not very many story's based on the Crows Zero series which makes it hard for me to sit and read the ones that are already being made, and most o them arent even finished, I'm making my own story based on Crows Zero but it's not as even close to being a amazing and finamimal as yours.

I really hope to get a response to this cause I am really looking forward to reading more of this.

Thank you and my name is Yuki Yin.
Kiddie chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I'm loving this story! The details you gave on the characters and actions really help me paint pictures in my head. Truly a job well done! Really looking forward to future chapters and the cute interactions between Miyuki and Serizawa. Overall, brilliant! I will be eagerly awaiting for the oncoming chapters. Please update soon.
taiga chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter. You are a fantastic writer and i'm looking forward to read what happens next :)
taiga chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
i am so glad i found a good Crows Zero fic. this is looking promising
new fan chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Oh, oh, oh! Why didn't I discover this before? It's well-written, I think I smell plot (I think I do!), Serizawa is in-character, and I like your OC. So it's a perfect recipe! Can't wait for more, authoress!
taciturnAnalyst chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I haven't watched either of the movies yet but I will soon, they seem really cool
itsmeagain chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Wonderful! Actually, I'm speechless; staring at this screen, cursing at you because you have such a wonderful writing style, a wonderful skill at keeping everyone in character, keeping them interesting, and I'm floundering at what to say. Just know that I loved this chapter, and that I'm impatiently waiting for more!