Reviews for Almost
Dancing-Souls chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Not fretting. I do enjoy this short important chapter!
Dancing-Souls chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Not bad not bad! :
spazzydancer19 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
AHHHHHH! So sad yet so brilliant! Please update soon, although trust me I know the restraints of school! :) I need to know how this ends!
spazzydancer19 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Awwww I feel so bad for Ron! He loves her but she doesn't reciprocate! But I do like that you didn't make him a jerk...I hate it when story's make him out to be abusive or something.
spazzydancer19 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I liked this chapter...of course everyone would blame themselves! I like the way you make these characters more real instead of with fake personalities. :) wooooooo! i love your story!
spazzydancer19 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I like the thought put behind Draco's motivation. It makes him seem more real rather than as an evil guy:) Still loving the story!
spazzydancer19 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I loved the repetition in this chapter. Bellatrix LeStrange... Bellatrix LeStrange and They had...They had.. and finally He.. He.. it has very great syntax and gets your point across. Great writing!
spazzydancer19 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Nah! No hate! Romione is expected, ignoring feelings would be silly! I loooved it!:)
sophie chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I love how Ron is finally NOT a bad guy in this, and unlike most people, you actually bothered to explain WHY Draco's changing. great story, update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
loved it!
this story is soo good i keep checking in looking forward to the next chapter
PotterheadFangirl14 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
cz
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Well done. (:
Do continue. I feel for Hermione. She was always the one soaked in "HOT" tears, she has the right to be happy, have friends, and LOVE. Continue, Pranya, continue.
Anahita Nanda chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
That was how he felt in the novel too. The considerable turmoil he was going through, left unexplained and unsaid. I never considered 'Malfoy' but I like him, I always have.
Nice one, Pranya. :)
Anahita Nanda chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was lovely, outright heavenly, alright? I adore the two, Hermione-Draco. I ship Hermione-Ron, though. Girl, quick updates, uh! You are super-amazing. (:
Dancing-Souls chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Cool can't wait for what is next!