Reviews for Revenge
Jammie13 chapter 12 . 3/12/2015
I loved this story! Thanks!
RhondaLara chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
This is an incredible story I am reading!
Guestt chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
A nice ending, and I totally agree that it would be hard to get to her bed when she's right there by the door (and then the sofa). The bed can wait for another time.

Issues: Passed/past; coach/couch; Chinook changed to a Huey

Thank you for the story.
Guestt chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Okay, while I get the sexual tension between them, I just can't buy into Kensi and Deeks constantly losing themselves to it when they're in tense situations, especially a life or death fire fight. It's like they're teenagers with out of control hormones instead of highly trained adult officers. It's just too much.

I also can't figure out how exactly the bad guys found out the location of the Mission? It's not in the same place as the boat house, so even if their suspect had a tracking device on him they would be in the wrong place.

Also, why weren't the SEALs in the helicopter helping out? They would have all of their gear with them, and should be able to literally come out shooting. And, sorry to say it, the likelihood of Deeks and Kensi being able to snipe from a chopper is pretty slim - they are not that steady.

Poor Sam. His car is his baby. Hopefully he'll grieve and move on soon. And, again, it's a Challenger, NOT a Charger.

You've got some more typos in this one (e.g. hard to breath - breathe; in vein - vain) that you might want to address.
Guestt chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
This is getting good, but I can't stand when someone in law enforcement takes fatal shots when it's not necessarily needed. I know (relative on the job) they're trained to fire center of mass, but there have been plenty of times where these agents have been shown to be expert shots, and have taken shoulder aim. I know it's how you want the story to go, but thought I would throw it out there.

You also have some mistakes in this that you probably want to fix. First, Sam's car is a Challenger, not a Charger (those are the ones on the regular NCIS). Second, there's no such thing as a Ford Kuga in the U.S. - that's a foreign badge. Third, you are using language like, "He span around," which is grammatically incorrect (and just sounds horrible). It's spun; a span is a gap, not a rotational action. The use of terms like tyre, bonnet, etc., I understand, since the characters are saying those words, and that's how it's said where you're from, but the rest is not regional.

I'm sorry for being the nitpicker, but details are important.
CristinaHelena chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
Wow, great story! Definitely reading the other fics in your 'Revenge-verse'. Thanks for sharing! :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
This was an amazing story
Heather9979 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Noooo Not the end!
Clementine20 chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Really good chapiter !
" I told you my body does wonders " and " Does your mouth never stop moving ? " " Only when it's got something etter to do" ... Those sentences are PERFECT !
Very good job !
You are a very good writter !
Clementine20 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
I like when Granger said " make us proud " !
Nice chapiter
Great chapiter !
Clementine20 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I like this chapiter !
Clementine20 chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
I like : " And people think I'm the immature one ? "
Great chapiter !