Reviews for Duel With The Devil
LarsG chapter 7 . 6/29

Damn I didn't want it to end here :(

- Great story, great characterization, I like how everyone is down to earth and not
saints or improbarly proficient at reading people / etc.

Ofcourse it will be nice to see them do good at some things aswell :)

Thank you for what we got. Very enjoyable, good gramar, plot and so on.

Kind regards,
ConcernedCitizen chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I usually only read fics that are marked as "completed" …now I remember why and I'm kicking myself for starting this one. Can't take the suspense! Seems like this story was posted before. Is there a completed copy of it still available anywhere?

While I am very angry at you for leaving me hanging here ;) I have to say thank you for this. Like many browncoats I've been desperate for more firefly and personally the comics have not really done it for me. The way that you capture the Verse and the characters are beyond what I could have expected from anyone but Whedon himself. I love how you present scenes from different character perspectives and the way that you capture each one is so spot on that I can quite vividly hear and see the original actors playing out the scenes as I read. Though I haven't finished reading yet, it's already an intriguing alternate plot to the BDM. (I hope a certain leaf on the wind soars through this one!)
River chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Keep Writing more chapters please!
schur655 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I really like this.
The Disappearing Me chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
I love this story. Seriously, I love it. It's well written with a new and interesting plot, I'm left guessing on what's going to happen next and it's original and fresh and I LOVE IT! Just thought I'd let you know. :D
RionaEire chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Hi its Riona, I just wanted to say its cool that you're posting this again, I read it the first time 'round and enjoyed it, it was a much better BDM than the actual BDM was. It was a fun story to read and hopefully new readers will enjoy it too. I'm assuming that its the same as before without any changes?
Marie King chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
Wow this was a awesome installment and well worth the wait!
To quote Mal 'It never goes smooth' LOL!
But in all seriousness this was a really amazingly well written chapter you wrote all characters very richly I was engrossed from start to finish

Please update again really soon I'd love to read & review more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
If they stayed with her they would face an entirely different danger, one they weren't even aware of.

Whaaaaaa? So curious!
Btw luv your characterization of Inara and Wash in particular.
Spring chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
"A farewell journey." River's eyes alighted on Inara as she spoke.

Oooo intrigued.
JamesPtheNerd chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
While I thoroughly enjoy this story, and the characters captured so well, I applaud your giving Zoe more character than what I believe is canon. It sits uncomfortable with me at the moment, especially that Zoe would ever disagree with Mail, but time well tell to how this pans out fully.
JamesPtheNerd chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Can't wait for more! I'm new to reading fanfic, and am very picky. I've gone through 5 poor writers to finally find this wonderful home, and not done! Can't wait for more.
RionaEire chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
I don't have time to read the story all over again. But I wanted to endorce it, I enjoyed it the first time around and felt it was definitely superior to the BDM. I'm assuming its essentially the same as when I read it last time. Wishing you well and hoping people are enjoying your story.
mark chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
I like to read a story through before leaving a review and this one deserves one!
I loved it. The character's were so true to the show that this could be a lost episode. The way Inara dressed down that lieutenant reminded me of how she lit into Mal in Paradiso on "The Trainjob". Outstanding, Thank you.
Marie King chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Wow once again I am utterly delighted!
This chapter was so great it reminded me a bit of the episode The Train Job minus the train part LOL!
You write this world and it's characters so richly and astutely it is truly remarkable!

Please update again soon I am so excited to read more!
Marie King chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Wow what a amazing installment!
Once again you captured the dialogue and personalities of the crew incredibly well, you writing is so detailed
I just get swept up by it!

The judge's 'cargo' was a nice surprise twist that I didn't see coming great job

Please update again soon I can't wait to read more!