Reviews for Courage
CatOfManyTails chapter 13 . 6/15
I'm so dissatisfied with this ending. I mean, it would've still been a good story if you didn't end it with other much death. And now Caroline is all alone. Which sucks.
Mrs Ivashkov-Odinson-Northman chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
Why does everyone want to make me cry? This story was so believable. Why's you have to kill them? I wanted them to be happy... Other than being unbearably sad I loved it.
ShoutFinder chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Shit. So it did happen - all of it bloody happened! This was all working its way to a (happy?) ending and then all this happens!

Wow. I'll have to go and check out the sequel now. Well done with this fanfiction, however! This has been quite the journey...
ShoutFinder chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Well, that was fast! For a moment I was afraid of the Beadle walking in on Johanna and Anthony hiding in the pie shop...
Final chapter for this fic. Is this the big reveal...?
ShoutFinder chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Ah, we're approaching the time at last. I hope. When will Mrs Lovett tell Sweeney the truth? When will she tell Caroline the truth? It'd better be soon!
(and be very ashamed, Sweeney. The shame, the SHAME!)
ShoutFinder chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Bloody hell. I was not expecting any of that either.
ShoutFinder chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Wow. I was not expecting THAT...
ShoutFinder chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Has Sweeney guessed it? You had my stomach leaping when Sweeney thought 'Benjamin Barker'.
You've got me thinking how on Earth this is going to end. Surely Mrs Lovett ain't gonna be thrown in the oven, right?
Liked the nostalgia with Sweeney, too...
ShoutFinder chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Wow. The cat seems like a lifetime ago. There's always so much going on in these chapters.

I wonder when Sweeney and Caroline will make the connection. It's interesting seeing those two together!
ShoutFinder chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
The start of the chapter...hoisting the chair up the stairs. Perfection. And Mr T's bemused reaction made the cake!
(Pity we didn't have the 'death by kettle' but 'ey, we can't 'ave everythin'.)

You again had me laughing at the start of the last section of this chapter. 'I am NOT doin' it on my own. You made the mess, you can bloody well 'elp me clean it up.' That sounds more like the brisk-minded Mrs Lovett we know!
ShoutFinder chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
This was interesting, especially since you included the songs at the market. I wonder when Sweeney will start softening to his landlady just a little, so we can see the sprouts of the sinister partnership that soon will begin to seed...
ShoutFinder chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I'm almost sad at this chapter. But it was an interesting ride, seeing the past, seeing Benjamin Barker. He and Sweeney Todd have been portrayed as two very different characters. I look forward to seeing more of Todd!
ShoutFinder chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
When I heard the knock at the door I thought, 'Hang on, could it...?' Then another knock and I thought, 'Possibly, could be, long has it been again?' And then 'shock of white' and I was like YESSSSSS and enter Sweeney Todd!

You've portrayed him differently, but not unlikeably...and it's very interesting, hearing Mrs Lovett spoken of as 'Nellie' throughout the story.
Just one thing: it's a nitpick of lore, but Barker was sent off to Australia when Johanna was one year old, so she'd be sixteen when he returned. Or have you changed it deliberately due to the story?

Nonetheless, onward!
ShoutFinder chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
An interesting start. I look forward to reading more!
Nellie Lovettt chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh my god I'm afraid to read this now because all the reviews say sad ending! Ah I'm bad with sad things! Oh nuuu! I will read it and fight the sadness!