Reviews for A T rex's Origin
Cotto chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Well, thanks for giving some background to Dread; especially why he's got issues!
I see him as a type of 'reactive' (drawing on the book Generations), and he's got some of the same traits as reactives such as myself.
Good story thus far.
Cotto chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
I really understand Redback here, and sort-of feel for him. Good work!
Dinosaur stories were always a favorite of mine., thanks for producing this one!
Tyrannosaurus Rex was always my favorite. Good Work!
Ny'Kle chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
cool.
now, they have an injured Zak, and two spinosaurs to deal with.
Unless the female spino tempers Dreads actions...
Ny'Kle chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
aww... but I like the raptors... well, I guess that from the rex's point of view, the raptors would seem bad...
Ny'Kle chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
interesting. Though I doubt a Spinosaur could throw a 8 ton Trex.
Ny'Kle chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
cool...
Ozzy-Zike Fan 10.57 chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Let me say that I'm a big fan of Jurassic Park, yet they messed up the third film severely, from my P.O.V. Anyway, the main point: awesome story! I'm adding it to my favorites list. Keep up the good writing!
DarkKnights chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Sure, I will fix all of the writing errors i've made in time (I sometimes don't know what mistakes I wrote, sorry).
Matt chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
You should have someone fix all the spelling errors you've made in your stories.
Spawnzilla014 chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Aww; thanks for adding me as a favorite! That means a lot to me. As for the story; awesome as always! Dread looks like he'll have something to keep him calm and busy for a while. As for Redback and his friends: it actually seems to remind me of Land Before Time...except without talking dinosaurs. Can't wait to see the further adventures of Redback and his friends! Keep up the great work! ;)
Spawnzilla014 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Wow; Dread has quite a short temper! Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep going! :)
Spawnzilla014 chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Pretty good! I guess that's why Dread is always so pissed off. lol Keep up the great work; can't wait to see what happens next! ;)
LionKingFactsGuy2 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
It's such a shame that the skeleton was destroyed. Do you think you can explain how Dread ended up being more dangerous than the t-Rex?
Spawnzilla014 chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
I have only one thing to say about this chapter: Epic win! You really described and potrayed your Spinosaurus well; so vicious and cunning! I can't wait for more. Keep up the excellent work! ;)
Spawnzilla014 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Wow! You really know your dinosaurs; awesome job! I really can't wait for more! I'm definitely favoriting this! :D