Reviews for The Serpent's Tongue
Aaahh. Just finished! Such a good story!
Why didn't James and Albus take their own broomsticks?
I don't know if this is helpful still, but I defiantly prefer shorter chapters. Btw, great book! By far one of my favorite fan fics so far! Can't wait to finish this book, and then start the next one!
maana999 chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
So, James is the one she decided to annoy this year?
I sure hope he does not die!
maana999 chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
It is good to be reading another story about this generation. :D
I'm a bit shocked about him being in Gryffindor though.
But it kind of makes sense. After all, I don't really think the guy is ambitious.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 70 . 7/20/2015
great ending
Anne Trent chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
A.S.P gettit
Anne Trent chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Have you read the adventure series by Enid blyton!?
pottermommy1118 chapter 70 . 6/3/2015
IAM SO GLAD THEY MADE IT HOME! Can't wait for the next story!
Guest chapter 70 . 6/1/2015
I loved it! Not the best ending ever but definitely a good one! Their story has kept me interested the entire time! Thank you for an amazing story
LilDevyl chapter 70 . 5/30/2015
Wow! I'm glad that they got off the island and that the Director will be caught finally and they will be able to save everyone. But why did Marc grab Noire? Was he really in on it the whole time? Looking forward to next book.
boekenworm chapter 70 . 5/30/2015
Hmm, good moment to end the book. I am curious to see how there summer and next year goes. Even as i and probably Albus and James are totally out of Hogwarts information. Like do they have to repeat a year or so? Maybe i should reread all your books about them again.
harryislife chapter 69 . 5/22/2015
This is brilliant! It far surpasses your first story ( although that was excellent as well. There is so much tension, its impossible to predict whats going to happen next. I'd like to know approximately how much is left in this fic, and can you please, please do another sequel? Thank you for helping to liven up what was a boring day at home ( early summer holidays ) :).
harryislife chapter 26 . 5/22/2015
Forgot to ask in last review can they please get the invisibility cloak back? Harry could ring up and say he lost it and Albus wouldn't get in trouble. They could try Accio. Or there might be a clue in the room of requirement. I just think its so valuable and precious to Harry they can't just let it go.
pottermommy1118 chapter 69 . 5/20/2015