Reviews for Not Your Typical Love Story
tsevca chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
if a guy judges how much of a mascara you wear, you arent his type.
boerwina chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
awesome story! Great characterizations and story telling :) thanks for posting such an entertaining story
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
epilog
Bella012 chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Im smiling from ear to ear and you definitely got better- looking forward to your new stories.

You are contributing to giving me my fix until we confirm this show is actually renewed!
Bella012 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Their giddiness is so adorable- keep the chapters coming!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Keep on going!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Love how it's going never liked Justin. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Ok...so I love that you update almost daily...and im totally into your story...but your chapters are REALLY short and its frustrating! I want to read more...you are writing in a way that is like if it was the show, it would cut off after the first commercial break until the next day! Longer chapters? Please? Its too good to leave us hanging so much! I wish this was a book! Keep up the good work!
Bella012 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Ackkk chapter 2 was awesome- please hurry and update for chapter 3, their date should be interesting!
passionatelife0709 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I say update every day u can! Love it! Can't wait!
passionatelife0709 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
ok...so I watched season 1 of this show in a day, bought season 2 on itunes and watched it the next day...season 3 isnt even talked about yet and there is barely ANY fanfiction for this show! This story is GOOD so far...and I VERY much want it to quickly continue...I need something to tide me over until season 3! Plus, I really need a good, no great, love story with Ben and Kate...so long chapters appreciated, quick updates even better! Keep em coming!