Reviews for The Tree House
Theta-McBride chapter 20 . 12/19/2012
Wait...so Barney doesn't end up with Rowan?
Darn. :\
Amazing story! :D
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
I've read all 19 chapters! And the way you write ted is just adjfhshaktksja and Barney akdjdkakajdf and Rowan andnfkskakfjdjsjs

Naoooo! I dont want the last chapter to be coming! ;_;
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Awww poor Barney! D:
PurpleWings71 chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
wonderful chapter!
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
Stay, damn you, stay! Or have Barney run after her like he did with Robin when she went back to Canada o:
Theta-McBride chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
Oh no! Rowan's moving?!
That's horrible! D:

This was amazing!
converselover20204 chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
I love it too bad it has to end :(
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
I don't want it to end soon. Keep it going on forever D:
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
You're not a bad writer, and your style is nice enough. You seem to have a fair grasp on the character's personalities, and you're dedicated to this story.
I really want to like this story, because it has potential, but... I really don't like when people use OCs in fanfics, especially if their sole purpose is to date a main character. I realize that you didn't want to do a typical Barney/Robin story, which I understand and can respect. But I really wish you would've just done a non-romantic story with canon characters... It's just not easy to get invested in a ship we hardly know through a fanfic, especially because Barney is actually on the show and his character was established in canon. Rowan isn't awful, as far as original characters go, but it's not quite the same. (I will say she doesn't reek of self-insert like most do, though, so good job there. Maybe tone down the typical music-loving, young writer complex you have going on, though, because it's a bit cliche. Or don't. It's your story, and I'm just a random reader. xD)
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
I like your of and Barney together. You are right when you said that there are too many Robin/Barney stories (not that I don't love them together). Its refreshing, your OC. I hope they end up together.
MusicisMyLIFE612 chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
Cool!
converselover20204 chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
Please update soon love the story
XxrudexbutxnicexX chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
I seriously hope you continue this story! It's awesome! Please update soon.. :D
babydake93 chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
really liking your story so far
please update soon xx
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Really good. Update soon :)