Reviews for Borderline
ninjagirl015 chapter 20 . 1/19/2014
Aww! I wanna read more about Aster and Sabertooth...What happens to Aster once she gets to Germany with Victor? Does the government come after them again? And what if they took Aster when Victor wasn't around? There's so many what if's I can't write them all down!
thegirlwholovedscifi chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
LOVED the ending, Ivy & Remy are getting married!

Sad to see this story end, loved it as much as the other two.
KinaSakria chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
I really liked this chapter, even though I'm sad it's ending. D:
OH THANK GOD YOU ARE MAKING ANOTHER REMY AND IVY STORY.
I'd be really upset if you didn't. XD
And I'm really excited for that new story with Logan, X-23 and Rogue. c:
Keep up the good work! :)
BreadGirl0797 chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
*stands up and claps* yet another amazing story complete. And I can't wait to read your other stories! Great job as always! -BG
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Certh chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
There are a few slip-ups I thought my proofreading net had caught. The English translations of the German questions would look better with question marks, as would 'Are you and Remy going as well.'
'. . . too much blood has already been killed.' - you can either shed too much blood, or kill too many people; you can't kill blood since it's not something sentient. :)
BreadGirl0797 chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
That ending made me go "awwwww". And I'm glad victor is warming up to the idea of being a daddy _ and poo the story is ending soon :P oh well update ASAP!
KinaSakria chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Another great chapter! Keep up the great work, and I can't wait for the next one!
BreadGirl0797 chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Well this is getting interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Citizen-of-Nightvale chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
omg i read all of the previous stories and loved them...
KinaSakria chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
Whoa. Aster's pregnant with Victor's baby? That is going to be interesting. I can't wait to read what happens. : o
I really liked this chapter. Keep up the good work! :)
BreadGirl0797 chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
I thought Ivy would've been pregnant but as it turns out Aster is pregnant. I was close enough XD can't wait for that next chapter post soon!
KinaSakria chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
Another good chapter! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read the next one.
KinaSakria chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
ABOUT TIME REMY AND IVY GET ENGAGED. : D
This chapter was good, as always.
I can't believe they took Victor. :I
Can't wait for the next chapter!
BreadGirl0797 chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Oh lord I'm on the edge of my seat! Remy and ivy are getting married! :D fantastic please update soon!