Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unrefusable Offer
Ashwini chapter 3 . 4/27
I really find it hard to believe the conversation would have gotten further than Daphne's announcement that she intends they would be married next Spring. It's great for a story, but it's pretty hard to suspend the credibility. These are people that for the most part have treated him like dirt for years. Why would he stay around after her blasé announcement about her intended manipulations?

After that, Daphne breaks all his personal boundaries, caresses his thigh, etc. and he does nothing but "enjoy" it? This is not someone used to being touched. He wouldn't stand for his personal space being so blatantly and manipulatively invaded, much less in front of the other teens.

Harry then finds out that all of them KNEW he was being dosed with a mind-controlling potion and that they didn't bother telling him until they wanted something from him. And he's supposed to ignore that?!

Daphne then has the audacity to slap him? And somehow the cunning Slytherin thinks that's an appropriate behavior? I had to stop reading after that. I can't suspend my disbelief that much.
HarnGin chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
The only thing that came to mind when I read your challenge is, "My dad's a herbologist. He's taught me to forget more things about shovels and burying things in the earth than you will ever learn. I make your sister happy. Get over it."
crystaldove chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
This is the 1st time ive read this (fan of your usual works) and this was FUNNY! I liked how it bashed without pages of angst, Im a straight to the point fan as you still hold the tile for best Granger dressdown in 'One Wizarding Summer'.

Love the bashing of Twilight!
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
OMG. Seriously?
FIRST CHAPTER REFERENCES:
So first off. Watchtower. Dead give-away
Batman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Lex Luthor, and Bruce Wayne (Batman's secret

identity)
Of course following the Hermione/Peanuts voice-over for the teacher, and of

course the Dead-pool "Little Voice"
Followed by a Gender-Bent M reference from League of Extraordinary

Gentlemen. Super uuugggghhhh *Dies*

Oh God. James Bond in the Three Broomsticks. I think I want to vomit now.
The Avengers? "First name Agent" Coulson... Nice.

Men in Black.
Marvel or DC Bit-player Villain
X-Men's Magneto

Captain America and the Avengers.

OMG Imma vomit right on my keyboard.
Twilight.
THIS WEBSITE

Space-Harem. 'Nuff said.
Cedric and I'm Team Jacob.

UNIT and Torchwood. You didn't even disguise that one... My God. *dies of

insanity*

DR. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And of course Green Lantern, and all of his technicolor friends/enemies/allies
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Awesome story. Never liked Ginny and Ron.
HellsMaji chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Hmm, well while the thing with Daphne turned out well after his nap.. I seriously would have bitch-slapped her if she was repeatedly hitting me and telling me that I'll be marrying her and doing everything she tells me to.
mannd1068 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
The first chapter was great where Harry stuck to his guns and said, no thank you. But this one? Ummm... when did aliens abduct Harry and replace him with someone who would roll over like a dog just to someone who ordered him around? I like how Harry was firm and polite in the first chapter, but this one... just didn't flow with the first chapter at all. Sorry, I am not trying to flame, but let you know I think you lost your character between chapters.
magitech chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Not a bad fic really, though I felt the whole Slytherin cabel was just doing more of the same to Harry, laying out his life for him & manipulating him to do what they wanted. I felt Harry should have told them what he'd said to others "I just want to live a quiet life & when people hear my name they go Who?'

Wonder how that would have sat with the Slytherins.

As for the marriage law, just tell the Slytherins to go back to whoever leaked it with the words that if it is brought up for a vote, I will go public against it and will AK anyone who votes for it and encourage everyone else to do the same, Screw the Ministry!
Frosty Wolf chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Not bad, a bit hard to follow at points, but not bad. Wish Dumbledore and the Dursley's had suffered more though.
SilverLion80 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
I just noticed something looking back over this. Gibbs' name is out of order. It should read: "L. J. Gibbs" not "J. L. Gibbs." Leroy Jethro. Just thought I'd point that out.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Fun ending to your story. I like Harry's confidence after his undertaking with Daphne. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Great first chapter and the Poo Patrol was wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
lilmisadiva chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
im glad he told everyone off
aderrett chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
this is an enjoyable read
SilverLion80 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
AWESOMESAUCE! I hope others rise to the challenge. Thanks for the challenge. Glad you liked it.