Reviews for Rumors Abound
saron chapter 31 . 10/23
Started reading this story yesterday and finally now finished the last chapter. Not my usual pairing read but I enjoyed much. A story which makes you chuckle and shake your head now and then is always welcome in my book.

Only sad part is, when I reached the last chapter and checked the last Date of Update I noticed that its been long ago. It would be cool if the story would at least finished someday (wishful thinking from a happy reader ;) ). Nontheless thanks a bunch working that far on the story and sharing it with everyone for free here!
shiorinsan chapter 31 . 9/27
I think my review is the 500th and I also noticed that this story has bot been updated for quite sometimes.

Anw, congratulations on making such an interestingly good story! I seriously couldnt let this go and read it straight to the latest chapter.

I love how you are making your own cannon version of KenUno. This story is seriously what I need after discovering that Retsu in real story was dead in the hands of Kenpachi :(

I must thank you for writing this good story! You are so smart! :D and i hope you update this sooner. Cant wait until the whole seireitei knows about the marriage.

Curious about the baby.

Looking forward to how a captain of Gotei 13 handle her job whilst being pregnant.

Oh and lets not forget about the mysterious assassin who is after Kenpachi. You still havent solved that yet.

Thank you thank you! Keep up the good work!

Why is it that every kenpachi x unohona story is left unfinished and whats worse it that this was one of the better ones T-T
snapeygirl chapter 31 . 9/7
hello... you there?

update please!
GoldenBullet chapter 31 . 8/27
Wow i just stumbled across this amazing story and I don't know if you are reading this but I really hope that you can continue this story and hopefully complete it because in all honesty this story is too amazing to be left unfinished
Brissar316 chapter 31 . 4/5
Considering it's been a year, I don't think you plan on continuing this story. Should you decide to...let's say reconsider the matter and continue...I'D REALLY FUCKING LOVE IT! Great story, just enough lemon but not too much, just enough canon but enough to be an alternate. A very well done fic. I want you to give yourself a pat on the back for this one.
Please, please, please comment/update your profile if you ever going to continue this story 'cause it's maddening that I check this every week. I see your working on other fandoms as well, but what about the investestment here?! (I mean it would be sad to know that you lost interest in this piece, but daaaang it's so gooooood)
Bikolina chapter 31 . 2/27
moooore Chapters pleeeeeaaasseeeee
alliedoll chapter 31 . 1/25
Beautiful story. I love this pairing.
legendofpanties chapter 31 . 1/8
This was such an adorable chapter.
It flowed really well.

Ugh i can't wait for more!
legendofpanties chapter 30 . 1/8
The tension is awesome!
This chapter moved along really well. It was every enjoyable to read :)
legendofpanties chapter 29 . 1/8
I really enjoy this story, but sometimes i get a bit lost. Maybe you could try describing the situations more? I don't know.
legendofpanties chapter 27 . 1/8
I'm really glad you made Gin talk normal, i can't understand him when he talks in "slang"
legendofpanties chapter 26 . 1/8
Loved this chapter Lemons are awesome.
This chapter was way easier to follow than the last one.
legendofpanties chapter 25 . 1/8
To be honest i'm a little confused with this chapter, and i don't really understand whats going on.