Reviews for Rumors Abound
ahsoei chapter 31 . 10/19

And again, seriously, what's with the hiatus for over 3 years!?
ahsoei chapter 5 . 10/17
Boo, no kissing?
cravenato426 chapter 31 . 8/6
I love this so much since it seems to follow the story line so well and I love how we get more of a dept to the characters here and not to mention all the trolling kenpachi and Retsu. I honestly can't wait to see everyone's reaction when they find out how long they have actually been together from the first time. I can already see Sei-feng's reaction because she's head of squad 2.
AraelDranoth chapter 31 . 6/1
palmtreehead chapter 31 . 3/20
This is a great story! I am very curious as to what your reveal will be. I think Retsu might really be royalty? But I am not sure... I have only seen up to the end of the anime's rescue Rukia arc, so it all seems just about plausible to me so far! I read a very funny fic called Sexy Captains Curse with Sui-Feng/Zaraki but this very slow burn romance of yours has convinced me Retsu/Zaraki is awesome. It took more than 10yrs for my husband and I to get married so I have an appreciation for slow myself, and we very rarely say I love you but it doesn't mean we don't - so I also like Zaraki's declarations, they fit him. Thanks for sharing.
Lazy Stitch chapter 1 . 2/20
Hey there. :D Really awesome story, dude. Really well done. I've read through it at least four times (first time I ended up pulling an all-nighter bc I just couldn't stop reading). I love it every time (like how Unohana dealed with the would-be rapist, truly beautiful scent imo - or the last few lines of chap 31, etc, really great and/or funny scenes). You got the characters (as in everyone, not just Kenpachi and Unohana) so well, and your writing style is really, really nice. I wish I could follow you into LotR/Hobbit fics bc I really like your style. I find it very engaging and well done/complete - idk quite how to say it. But yeah. Idk my love for this fic really knows no bounds. I'm probably about to reread it again, tbh. Not sure if you pay attention to reviews for this fic anymore, but I just thought I'd let you know how awesome this fic is. Thank you so much for writing and publishing it. :D It always brightens my day when I read it, and it makes me love these two nerds even more. And I love your Captain Commander so much lol - he ships them but doesn't interfere much and it's great. The overall plot of both Kenpachi and Unohana trying to find who they are is really nice, too. Ugh I could go on and on. Really, thank you for posting this fic.
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
it has been almost 2 years. Please update!
shiftingshadows963 chapter 31 . 12/18/2015
This is amazing. Why has it not been updated? Have you died?
saron chapter 31 . 10/23/2015
Started reading this story yesterday and finally now finished the last chapter. Not my usual pairing read but I enjoyed much. A story which makes you chuckle and shake your head now and then is always welcome in my book.

Only sad part is, when I reached the last chapter and checked the last Date of Update I noticed that its been long ago. It would be cool if the story would at least finished someday (wishful thinking from a happy reader ;) ). Nontheless thanks a bunch working that far on the story and sharing it with everyone for free here!
shiorinsan chapter 31 . 9/27/2015
I think my review is the 500th and I also noticed that this story has bot been updated for quite sometimes.

Anw, congratulations on making such an interestingly good story! I seriously couldnt let this go and read it straight to the latest chapter.

I love how you are making your own cannon version of KenUno. This story is seriously what I need after discovering that Retsu in real story was dead in the hands of Kenpachi :(

I must thank you for writing this good story! You are so smart! :D and i hope you update this sooner. Cant wait until the whole seireitei knows about the marriage.

Curious about the baby.

Looking forward to how a captain of Gotei 13 handle her job whilst being pregnant.

Oh and lets not forget about the mysterious assassin who is after Kenpachi. You still havent solved that yet.

Thank you thank you! Keep up the good work!

Guest chapter 31 . 9/10/2015
Why is it that every kenpachi x unohona story is left unfinished and whats worse it that this was one of the better ones T-T
UchihaKuchikiGirl chapter 31 . 9/7/2015
hello... you there?

update please!
GoldenBullet chapter 31 . 8/27/2015
Wow i just stumbled across this amazing story and I don't know if you are reading this but I really hope that you can continue this story and hopefully complete it because in all honesty this story is too amazing to be left unfinished
Aeona316 chapter 31 . 4/5/2015
Considering it's been a year, I don't think you plan on continuing this story. Should you decide to...let's say reconsider the matter and continue...I'D REALLY FUCKING LOVE IT! Great story, just enough lemon but not too much, just enough canon but enough to be an alternate. A very well done fic. I want you to give yourself a pat on the back for this one.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/2/2015
Please, please, please comment/update your profile if you ever going to continue this story 'cause it's maddening that I check this every week. I see your working on other fandoms as well, but what about the investestment here?! (I mean it would be sad to know that you lost interest in this piece, but daaaang it's so gooooood)