Reviews for Rumors Abound
FutureMrsSasagawa chapter 31 . 4/17
I just read this story last night. I badly need an update. Pls! I love the plot and you're personification of Kenpachi and Unohana. My gosh.
Hawaii unnie chapter 31 . 2/16
Please continue this story:( it's a shame that such a really good story got abandoned. Never thought that i would love kenpachi-unohana pairing, they have so much chemistry in this fic, i can't wait for the baby to born.
AraelDranoth chapter 27 . 11/20/2017
we have now entered AU territory. Love it!
AraelDranoth chapter 24 . 11/20/2017
Beautiful chapter. Give me more!
AraelDranoth chapter 21 . 11/20/2017
This was my favourite chapter. Please update.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/25/2017
I miss this story sooooo much; I would love to see where it goes especially when trying to be true to the cannon storylines. If cannon messes with your script, then I can see your dilemma similar to many great fics abandoned due to cannon twists. So...(insert my shameless begging)...then kick as much cannon out until it fits your wonderful story. Or keep to the script to have Kenpachi raise a baby in a sequel!
G3r1k chapter 31 . 7/25/2017
Hi is this still going?
tsure411 chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Plss continue the story! The story is so brilliant and I really love it.
Nanao Kyouraku chapter 31 . 4/13/2017
This story is incredible. Please do not let it stop.
I was very curious to know what is going to happen
Guest chapter 31 . 12/26/2016
Plss continueI really love where the story goes
ahsoei chapter 31 . 10/19/2016
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Seriously, this story is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I LOVE IT! XD (y)

And again, seriously, what's with the hiatus for over 3 years!?
ahsoei chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
Boo, no kissing?
cravenato426 chapter 31 . 8/6/2016
I love this so much since it seems to follow the story line so well and I love how we get more of a dept to the characters here and not to mention all the trolling kenpachi and Retsu. I honestly can't wait to see everyone's reaction when they find out how long they have actually been together from the first time. I can already see Sei-feng's reaction because she's head of squad 2.
AraelDranoth chapter 31 . 6/1/2016
UPDATE!
palmtreehead chapter 31 . 3/20/2016
This is a great story! I am very curious as to what your reveal will be. I think Retsu might really be royalty? But I am not sure... I have only seen up to the end of the anime's rescue Rukia arc, so it all seems just about plausible to me so far! I read a very funny fic called Sexy Captains Curse with Sui-Feng/Zaraki but this very slow burn romance of yours has convinced me Retsu/Zaraki is awesome. It took more than 10yrs for my husband and I to get married so I have an appreciation for slow myself, and we very rarely say I love you but it doesn't mean we don't - so I also like Zaraki's declarations, they fit him. Thanks for sharing.