Reviews for Rumors Abound
Bikolina chapter 31 . 2/27
moooore Chapters pleeeeeaaasseeeee
alliedoll chapter 31 . 1/25
Beautiful story. I love this pairing.
legendofpanties chapter 31 . 1/8
This was such an adorable chapter.
It flowed really well.

Ugh i can't wait for more!
legendofpanties chapter 30 . 1/8
The tension is awesome!
This chapter moved along really well. It was every enjoyable to read :)
legendofpanties chapter 29 . 1/8
I really enjoy this story, but sometimes i get a bit lost. Maybe you could try describing the situations more? I don't know.
legendofpanties chapter 27 . 1/8
I'm really glad you made Gin talk normal, i can't understand him when he talks in "slang"
legendofpanties chapter 26 . 1/8
Loved this chapter Lemons are awesome.
This chapter was way easier to follow than the last one.
legendofpanties chapter 25 . 1/8
To be honest i'm a little confused with this chapter, and i don't really understand whats going on.
legendofpanties chapter 1 . 1/8
This is really strange so far, i can't see how these two are possibly suppose to get along. Its kinda exciting to see how you do it.
legendofpanties chapter 24 . 1/8
I love your fanficition so much, and i love the fact you don't beg for reviews, its so refreshing.

If you're unsure if you want to read this story, JUST DO IT, its so good!
It doesn't matter whether it's canon or not. As long as the characters aren't TOO OOC, it's fine.
legendofpanties chapter 11 . 1/7
Who cares about whats canon or not, this is your fanfiction and its awesome.
legendofpanties chapter 10 . 1/7
This is so good. Omg i wasn't expecting the story line to be this good.
Yes. You did just that by giving her a personality of a shinigami who didn't spend 200 years as a captain in Seireitei. Great job.
Xanoka chapter 31 . 12/8/2014
Love the story! Please update! I really like how you use the snatches of gossip as a framing device at the beginning of every chapter, all the wild guessing is fun. :) And I love Zaraki and Unohana together. I wasn't sure at first, but you make the pairing really work. I love their interactions, public ones especially! Thank you for the story! You're a really good storyteller and a great writer.