Reviews for Primadonna
Guest chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
just when it was getting good you stopped writing...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
please please please update one of these stories in your series! pretty please? with sugar and cherries and sprinkles on top?
snow.bunny.07 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Nice work! This is a pretty intense project you've taken on, but when you're done it'll be so awesome! I went to the project's official site and I agree on quite a few of the complaints you had about the series, so it'll be interesting to see how those things could possibly be different. Looking forward to the rest of the story, can't wait! :)
Kid Goku Forever chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Great Chapter. I like that your giving all the fighters their own personal styles. You have done nice job with Mai and Shu.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Great Chapter.
littlemija69 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Aww, poor little Vegeta, having to see his mother getn murdered...or whatever. I'm thinking that's what the gaping hole is. I've watched enuff CSI. Lol

Anyways, I feel like Goku should be coming in shortly. I hope so. I love me some Goku. :)
KKsaiyancat chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
This is such a sad chapter *sniff sniff* Oh! I love this story! It's so different from some-other stories i've read. Please update soon(ish)!
Kid Goku Forever chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Great Chapter. So Emperor Pilaf is not a joke in your take on Dragonball.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Great Chapter. I like what you have done with Bulma. Adding Martial Arts to her arsenal will make her more usful when on big adventures. She will not have to relay on Goku and the others all the time to protect her. I think Goku will love to spar with her.
Hamtaroland chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Hey i love your story but how about write story about their love when since their kid and delevop when they grow i think that very nice
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I like goku and bulma fanfic but there is not alot fanfic about them so hope you can write more thanks
littlemija69 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Ah, very interesting, girlie! :)

I thought I'd leave you a review. The flow was nice, and I thought the torture scene was just right. However, and this is a fleeting thought, I always thought Freeza was a woman for some strange reason. Must be the purple elbow pads & knee braces, lol. Anywho, great story. :)

I definitely like Bulma a bit more in this project of yours, than in the show. I'm not a fan of obnoxious characters... Lol
Kid Goku Forever chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Great Chapter.
AnimeFan22198 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
please update soon i like this so far.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Now this is an in interesting idea. Great first chapter.