Reviews for Reunion
Great story
The Struggling Warrior chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Go Tali x Shepard. Miss vas Normandy was my choice of romance. You got to love Tali. I wish Bioware did something like this, though. Oh, well, what's left is up to us I suppose.
Mandalore the freedom chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
(chuckles) I always do love a happy ending and those were good points there just wish there was more then three chocies cause now I think about it they all suck well till next time
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR !
Lucas chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
i cried. so hard. oh god. so many feels
Matt chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Forget being manly. I cried when I read this. Thatnk you for giving the internet this story of closure!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I thought this was awesome. I wanted a reunion and this actually fit my character perfectly. I'm happy for closure on the whole Tali- Shepard relationship. EA and Bioware couldn't have done a better job themselves. Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
thats a good ending
Formis chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I played the entire finale just to get in the right mood for this, totally worth it. :D

Only one thing, the discussion about the Catalyst seemed a bit forced, not its flow, but placement.
I don't think that would be the first thing they would talk about, or at least not in such detail. Never been in coma but I think he would need some time to collect his thoughts a bit first.
Just my personal feeling though, I know you probably didn't want to strech it too much so you wrote it like this.

Nice work, already feeling better about the ending. :)

PS: And the way it seemed to me, the wave more or less only disabled synthetics for good, but the technology itself remained intact, we saw that the Reapers just shut down, so in theory rebuilding/repairing the Geth and EDI should be possible without too many alterations, hope for Joker.
Unless something crucial happened to the software... Hmmm...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012