Reviews for The Journey to Get Here
trout1986 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I enjoyed this a lot, thank you for sharing
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
At last. An all too rare fic where both parties decide for themselves to bond. I love that he went right to his apartment. Cool transformation. It deserves a lot more reviews. _
Zamioculcas chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Hey, wonderfull story. I love Sentinel Au and your story just scratched the spot.
Great plot twist in chapter 3. I didn't expect that. Thank you for sharing.
trevorsgm chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Thank you so much for writing this for us to enjoy. I really miss reading Sentinel fan fiction. Not too many writers left out there for this fandom. Heavy sighhhh. I just happened to run across it. Lucky me. G
Brumeier chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was a good take on the known Sentinel/Guide-verse. Especially Blair being so down on his luck, and then transforming into the wolf. And poor Jim, suffering so without his Guide. Best thing he ever did was take the wolf in.

This was a fun read! I enjoyed the world you created, and seeing how Blair found a place for himself with Jim.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
What a wonderfull story!
A little more action would have been better but,
it was great.
I really really really hope that you'll write other story.
Like sequels. And soon if possible.

Encore chapeau et bonne journée!
hotshow chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I thought this story was very good. Thank you.
Starfishyeti chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I loved it! The idea of Blair being a wolf to get to Jim was great.

A sequel would be wonderful, especially if Blair kept his wolf changing abilities.

As it's such a good story I'm going to be picky with the grammar! A couple of times you forget the possession apostrophe i.e. Jim's boss. Also a lot of times, you don't put the comma in front of a name, which can be quite confusing. i.e. "I know my Sentinel," the Guide called back. Here he says that he has knowledge of his Sentinel rather than this: "I know, my Sentinel," the Guide called back. in which he is telling his Sentinel that he knows something.

But above all, thank you for the story.
dreamweaver3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This took an unexpected turn - and very original - when Blair turned into a wolf to reach Jim and then eventually turned back to being human! Loved the part where he bit the criminal in the seat of the pants.

Can you do a sequel, please?
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Throughly enjoyable AU! Thank you!