Reviews for Redwood
Nekocin chapter 1 . 5/11
oh my god. XD
readingaccount chapter 1 . 3/9
So hilarious! Awesome story.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Love it!
alexis62 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
omg you are hilarious! i loved it )
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Again, fun fun fun. Made me laugh, especially when Draco went sprawling on the street.

Favourite lines:

"Wait, that's a wand?"

"Wait, mine? It looks like mine? No way. Give it here, I want to see!"
sunystone chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was brilliant! A wand that loos like Potter's cock...OMG IC...you are brilliant! I loved this story!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Don't really read HP/DM, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to read one of your fics. I'm so glad I didn't, this story was brilliant and so much fun to read.
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
As Ron would say, That was bloody brilliant!
avioleta chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Ok. So many things. First: Draco's jaw would have dropped open in a most unbecoming gapeā€”had he been anyone other than a Malfoy, of course.

As it was, he'd been trained since infancy to disguise any and all emotions, save utter disdain, ruthless condescension, and consummate superiority. Which meant, for Draco Malfoy, there was only one reason to fully disengage one's jaw and part one's lips in such an obscene gaping manner.

Ok, yes, my review may or may not be more than your own brilliant words, but this was lovely. Draco's voice is as intimidating to me as Snape's is (which is saying a lot). And you do it perfectly throughout. His lovely condescension. His arrogance. His casual disdain. His affinity for sucking cock. Perfect.

And the crack on this was amazing. Just as ridiculously perfect as I would expect from you. You give glimpses of the other charaters were spot on. Though I did not care for Millie running off with Draco's dildo wand, I laughed any way. Good Drarry. Such fun. I look forward immensely to your smoochfest.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
omg, i just about died laughing! Brilliant - absolutely brilliant! And very original too - LOVED it :) Thanks for sharing!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hilarious! Loved it :)
Luv2Read247 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I think I just died... That was so freaking HILARIOUS! I loved every single second of that fic! It was amazing, thank you! ;)
Lori94 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LOL! Love it!
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Great humor!
cheesypancakes chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh my Rowling, this was hysterical.
Marry me. :3