Reviews for Shut Me Up
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I love how its following Deans POV and also you left enough unexplored ground to make a sequel or just leave it to the readers imagination. Though the one thing that hits me is the Impala. I know in the thing before the story you said you didn't know if you captured the Impala right. I'm just telling the points to improve on.
1: she seems to perky and to eager
2: you said that she was smart under the childish demeanor but you didn't show that
3: people need to realizes that she's a muscle car and not a Prius
4: so the impala was turned into a duded to through Dean off his game, but I felt it was unneeded. It was only mentioned once by Dean for a brief second, but you didn't bring that much intention to it; therefore not making it important. Also when you're reading Dean is focusing on Sam and Gabe, not the Impala, so this also makes this statement brushed to the side.
Other wise it was one of the best FanFicton I ever read:) KEEP ON WRITING!
Hagzissa chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I loved it! I adored Idris so the similarity was no problem. Kaz was lovely. It's a prank that Gabriel would totally pull off.
Your writing style is awesome and the characters were all very authentic. I've got nothing to complain about. It's amazing.
wandertogondor chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was so great! I laughed all the way through! Poor Dean...I bet this was the only time in his life that he only got to third base :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
...that was incredibly amusing; a bit of a let-down with the sudden halt on the action, but the humor totally made up for it c:
Two thumbs way up! 3
Natalie Nallareet chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Really. Gabriel.
I'm so glad you posted this! Just as amazing as it was the first time :D.
Don't worry, Kaz isn't actually that close to Idris, stop being so hard on yourself.